Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Toughest club to get into in the city?

Originally posted by bustaknut2001

I don't think it means it's getting better because they are letting the norm in! I totally disagree. That's what made clubs so cool in the late 80's and early 90's---they wouldn't let everyone off the street in. Lotus CAN'T be getting better---especially if they're letting everyone in now! We need some fierce door people!

yes indeed i need your e-mail too..because phuture/p and i had a discussion on this a long time ago....:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Not in NYC, but the most trouble I ever had was at the Living Room in Miami. That place is a REAL bitch to get into. To this day, it's the only time I've ever had to pay off a doorman to get into a club...

it's true that Living Room is a bitch to get into sometimes. Here in Miami, I'd say Mynt, Opium Garden and BED are tough to get in. Also, Nikki Beach place is known for making "not so attractive" girls pay cover even though girls usually don't pay there. funny!

Originally posted by asianvixen

i hear groovejet and abaya on certain nights are very tough to get in the door. anyone else have opinions on this? what other clubs are like this? :confused:

never had a hard time with groovejet but suite 16 and bungalow 8 are mad hard to get into even lot 61 sometimes is hard:blank:

Originally posted by mikeynine999

never had a hard time with groovejet but suite 16 and bungalow 8 are mad hard to get into even lot 61 sometimes is hard:blank:

lot 61 used to be a tough door, but it isn't as much these days.

Originally posted by msoprano13

i hope when crobar opens up in the city they make it black pants at least....i think the city needs a huge club with some sort of dress policy and good music....

we shall soon see

fuck dat

enforced homogeneity goes against everything the club scene should stand for

Originally posted by msoprano13

i hope when crobar opens up in the city they make it black pants at least....i think the city needs a huge club with some sort of dress policy and good music....

we shall soon see

No way, I just don't see 40,000 square foot club as having a dress code.

Originally posted by £ddie

No way, I just don't see 40,000 square foot club as having a dress code.

i hear ya guys but when exit first opened they were able to maintain a code....

what the fuck happened there:laugh:

i don't know about the rest of you people, but I always know somebody. i don't see how you can go anywhere and not know somebody. in fact, i always know a number of people

i agree about the living room being hard for you guys to get into. but i always know somebody. i go to the living room whenever i want. just walk right in

Pangaea: If your not good looking or dont have good looking girls, might as well chill with Aftar the kabob man across the street. With this being said 95% of you on this board wouldnt get in. Therefore leaving option B. Try to convince Romello or Randy that you know the owner.

Lotus: Used to be alot harder back in the day, and still throws its usual "invite only" parties, but Henry has been a bit easier as of late.

The rest are usualy not hard to get in if you have cute chicks with you. If you show up with 9 cocks dressed in suits looking like Boiler Room rejects, 9 cocks decked out in UFO's sucking on cherry pops and pacifiers, 9 cocks all in tight black shirts, these 9 cocks will end up in Roxy where most of you usualy do.