Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Surf CLub Sunday pics.....

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by stardo

What about the chicks in column 3 row I are they ugly too? Be gentle I'm one of them?;)

You look cute, i actual didn't click on that picture but i did click on allot of them and most of them where busted. So don't worry you are not included!

OMFG. That is the most Hideous group of people I have ever seen, with a couple of exceptions. I was there and I am assuming that whoever the camera man was must have been looking for the ugliest people in that place. The person taking the pictures had to have been hired by DJAIS, because when I was there I saw a lot of pretty people, barely any of the people I saw in the pics.

:vomit2: :vomit2: :vomit2:

Originally posted by stardo

What about the chicks in column 3 row I are they ugly too? Be gentle I'm one of them?;)

If you are the one in the Middle then you are defenitly ugly.

with that candy cane shirt on, what are you thinking...

Originally posted by mane

If you are the one in the Middle then you are defenitly ugly.

with that candy cane shirt on, what are you thinking...

bwhwhahahahahahhhahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhahahahhaha

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by esco

OMFG. That is the most Hideous group of people I have ever seen, with a couple of exceptions. I was there and I am assuming that whoever the camera man was must have been looking for the ugliest people in that place. The person taking the pictures had to have been hired by DJAIS, because when I was there I saw a lot of pretty people, barely any of the people I saw in the pics.

:vomit2: :vomit2: :vomit2:

EXACTLY...couldnt have said it better myself. I was there as well, and one of the first things i noticed was the amount of good looking people that were there, and the LACK of busted people. So whoever took all these pics, how in the hell did you manage to find such a large group of ugly people...and why is that busted blonde girl in every single pic wearing a "fuckit" t-shirt...guess shes one of the people taking the pics????? UUUmmm... word of advice...maybe next time send someone better looking to take the pics and you may be more successful...just a thought:) :D

Yes I was there from 3-10, and no I'm not in these pics. But damn you guys are mean. Some people that post might be in them and read your posts. Noone is perfect and didnt you mom ever tell you "If you don't have anything nice to say, dont say anything at all" Just another reason why I LOVE NJ :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Ummmm, CGM and Lesdig--- You guys have nerve talking!!

I've seen your pics, and you both look like dog shit.

Expecially you CGM, shouldn't you be on weight watchers by now...it's summer sweetie!!!

Hello- Not every one is a beauty queen. I think everyone looks like they are having a good time...and that's all that matters!

This isn't a beauty pagent, I bet they are all great people!

Originally posted by sfqtipie

Yes I was there from 3-10, and no I'm not in these pics. But damn you guys are mean. Some people that post might be in them and read your posts. Noone is perfect and didnt you mom ever tell you "If you don't have anything nice to say, dont say anything at all" Just another reason why I LOVE NJ :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

The rule has no meaning on this board......We have tried. :blown: