Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Mark Amatucci at TEMPTS this Sunday!

Originally posted by ceeotter

will be present as promised. my other half is bartending. you met him at surf.

Yes he will be bartending, but you will be at my bar because you stood me up last week....:D :D

Originally posted by clubplatinum

I know its Mother's Day and all, but show your mom some love and then represent! It's gonna be a good time and I hope to see all of you there.

mark

Tooch are you going to unleash your bombs on sunday?

I heard you have some aces up your sleeves.

i was at temps two weeks ago and i recieved a cd mixed by mark, and let me tell you this. this guy should not be spinning anywhere he cant mix for shit , good song's but horrible mixing skills . he was not even close mixing an accapella into a song when i heard that mix i pulled the cd out of my radio and flung it into the streets of seaside i feel sorry for whoever picked it up off the road, that cd was meant to be ROADKILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry just my opinion but ill be there?

Originally posted by godspeaks

i was at temps two weeks ago and i recieved a cd mixed by mark, and let me tell you this. this guy should not be spinning anywhere he cant mix for shit , good song's but horrible mixing skills . he was not even close mixing an accapella into a song when i heard that mix i pulled the cd out of my radio and flung it into the streets of seaside i feel sorry for whoever picked it up off the road, that cd was meant to be ROADKILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...and to think you're the strongest sperm in your fathers seman. Wow, what a shitty gene pool that must be. It must be such a let down to your folks knowing that their kid is an idiot. You should be easy to find in temps, just look for the kid wearing a helmet.

sorry just MY opinion

Originally posted by godspeaks

you might want to lay low bro...Tooch has a pretty strong following that would love to shove those words up your ass, so they could be reunited with your head once again:rolleyes:

Look out for this guy Tooch....he'll be the one drinking Vodka and Haterade

BG

Originally posted by ibclubbin

you might want to lay low bro...Tooch has a pretty strong following that would love to shove those words up your ass, so they could be reunited with your head once again:rolleyes:

Look out for this guy Tooch....he'll be the one drinking Vodka and Haterade

BG

HAHHAHAHAH LOL!!!!!! Well Said!!!!

Originally posted by 12inch

...and to think you're the strongest sperm in your fathers seman. Wow, what a shitty gene pool that must be. It must be such a let down to your folks knowing that their kid is an idiot. You should be easy to find in temps, just look for the kid wearing a helmet.

sorry just MY opinion

BBBUUUUUUAAAAAHHHHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

HELMET. HAHAHAHA HAAAAHHAHAA. PERFECT.