Clubplanet Nightlife Community

*Info for anyone who WAS going to go to SF on Fri.*

Alright, my friend just got a call from J.R - Supposedly all the Friday promoters at Factory are fired - no list & addmission is rasied to 35$--------I'm pretty sure thi is true since I heard it from two reliable sources - hopefully I'm wrong though

So it looks like I will not be celebrating my Bday at SF - There is not way Im paying more to go on a Fri. than I do on Sat. - If anyon has any suggestions of where else I can go, please help me out. (under 21......Im only gonna be 20 :( )

wow that sux!!!!

even though i dont know you ... :)

you guys can go to... umn vinyl? or if worst comes to worst.... webster hall( even saying the name gives me the shivers) centro fly, exit are others...

of you can just go to like a dinner... or have a party at your house!!!! and invite everyone in CP :D

eh hope that helps

if youre going to a club do tell cuz i want to start meeting ppl from CP :)

Originally posted by n30

wow that sux!!!!

even though i dont know you ... :)

you guys can go to... umn vinyl? or if worst comes to worst.... webster hall( even saying the name gives me the shivers) centro fly, exit are others...

of you can just go to like a dinner... or have a party at your house!!!! and invite everyone in CP :D

eh hope that helps

if youre going to a club do tell cuz i want to start meeting ppl from CP :)

As for goin to another club, IDK about that, I only have 40 on me for the next week or so bc I get paid once a month, a dinner..maybe a party at my house...hmmm not a bad idea

Many of us are supposed to go to SF tomm to the meetup

Originally posted by raffieb

are you fuckin serious?!?!?!?! my plans can be ruined now too!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WTF!!!!!!!!!! can anybody really confirm this shit???????????

~~~i just spoke to JR i called him the minute i read this!!!!! the price is not going up to $35 but all the promoters are fired and most of the major ones are going either to exit or to roxy when it reopens......so basically what it means :"NO COMPS FOR ANYONE!"

:mad: :mad: i guess ill be either at exit or at vinyl.......im definetely leaning towards vinyl:shades2:

Originally posted by sexxyh

~~~i just spoke to JR i called him the minute i read this!!!!! the price is not going up to $35 but all the promoters are fired and most of the major ones are going either to exit or to roxy when it reopens......so basically what it means :"NO COMPS FOR ANYONE!"

:mad: :mad: i guess ill be either at exit or at vinyl.......im definetely leaning towards vinyl:shades2:

:mad: AUGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by destiny779

:mad: AUGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~~~ i share the feeling! they are stupid! noone is gonna show up b/c most of the ppl who came were promoters anyway..and at least like that they made $$$ off drinks and water and coatcheck now they r gonna make even less $$$:rolleyes:

Originally posted by sexxyh

~~~ i share the feeling! they are stupid! noone is gonna show up b/c most of the ppl who came were promoters anyway..and at least like that they made $$$ off drinks and water and coatcheck now they r gonna make even less $$$:rolleyes:

GRRRRRR now i gotta pay to get in!! That sucks!! And that is true they got a lot of money off the other stuff...theyre just makin it worse for themselves...still waitin to hear from my team leader ...

Originally posted by destiny779

As for goin to another club, IDK about that, I only have 40 on me for the next week or so bc I get paid once a month, a dinner..maybe a party at my house...hmmm not a bad idea

Many of us are supposed to go to SF tomm to the meetup

MMM house party... you know you want to :D

aim = Liquid N30 for anyone interested in msging me :hat:

Richard Grant has decided to fire all the promoters from Factory Fridays. The meeting on Tuesday was canceled because there were no payouts to be made.

The party will still be going on and the club will be open, Eddie Baez will remain the resident. HOWEVER, the promoter cards will NOT be honored and there will be no comps given out.

All the major teams will most likely be moving to Roxy for their new party. Shawn Ink will be the resident. If you team leader is moving to Roxy, your guestlist will be set up there.

That's the news for now...more updated to come tomorrow...

Originally posted by dolik

Richard Grant has decided to fire all the promoters from Factory Fridays. The meeting on Tuesday was canceled because there were no payouts to be made.

The party will still be going on and the club will be open, Eddie Baez will remain the resident. HOWEVER, the promoter cards will NOT be honored and there will be no comps given out.

All the major teams will most likely be moving to Roxy for their new party. Shawn Ink will be the resident. If you team leader is moving to Roxy, your guestlist will be set up there.

That's the news for now...more updated to come tomorrow...

damn... i cant believe the party lasted for such a short time... i dont want ROXY to take over SF

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

oh no...dont dare say it..u might actually have to pay to get into a club instead of fronting like ur an actual promoter and getting comped?? OH NO!! PERISH THE THOUGHT!!....

STFU! did i say shit to u right now?? NO! so keep ur mouth shut boy. and i dont care about paying for clubs, if its good, then its worth it. dont tell me that u wouldnt accept a comp if u were given one every week? then u should say that many CP kids shouldnt go to ROXY cuz we get in for free there also.

btw... i'm in a bad mood right now cuz i got into a fight wit my best friend over fucken money matter so i'm a lil testy

Originally posted by airatomic

naaa... once school is over, i am gonna go on Saturdays

i just didnt want the Friday party to die out so soon

True... i gotcha... that sucks for all of you SF heads.. I heard last week that the party wasnt gonna be much longer but I didnt believe it...

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

oh no...dont dare say it..u might actually have to pay to get into a club instead of fronting like ur an actual promoter and getting comped?? OH NO!! PERISH THE THOUGHT!!....

(not talking about you steve)... I hate that.. when people are like Im not going if I have to pay.. that annoys me...i dunno why...

Originally posted by bebby6919

True... i gotcha... that sucks for all of you SF heads.. I heard last week that the party wasnt gonna be much longer but I didnt believe it...

(not talking about you steve)... I hate that.. when people are like Im not going if I have to pay.. that annoys me...i dunno why...

its fuckin $35 tops man..i think that if ur 18 and older u might b able to scratch it up somehow..shit..maybe lay off the A/X outlet this week or somethin..i duno..prioritize