Clubplanet Nightlife Community

*Info for anyone who WAS going to go to SF on Fri.*

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

its fuckin $35 tops man..i think that if ur 18 and older u might b able to scratch it up somehow..shit..maybe lay off the A/X outlet this week or somethin..i duno..prioritize

LOL :laugh: :laugh:

(this one is for u debbie...) i'm not even 18 yet but yea i could scratch up that 35 every week and still go to A/X... still, some parties arent worth themoney, and i hate to say it, but with the way SF was goin the last couple of weeks, its not worth $35. and last 2 years i used to pay for clubs plenty, but then i got fed up with it and got proters or VIP cards, sure saves money.

Originally posted by dolik

All the major teams will most likely be moving to Roxy for their new party. Shawn Ink will be the resident. If you team leader is moving to Roxy, your guestlist will be set up there.

Did you just say Shawn Ink is goin to be roxy's resident...... no offense to shawn, but :blown:

Btw.... another factory friday bites the dust....... leave it open on saturdays.

Originally posted by airatomic

LOL :laugh: :laugh:

(this one is for u debbie...) i'm not even 18 yet but yea i could scratch up that 35 every week and still go to A/X... still, some parties arent worth themoney, and i hate to say it, but with the way SF was goin the last couple of weeks, its not worth $35. and last 2 years i used to pay for clubs plenty, but then i got fed up with it and got proters or VIP cards, sure saves money.

:laugh: sorry.. thats funny.. :tongue: I understand that as well. Getting in free is awesome.. Like with the roxy cards.. i love getting in free and not even having to promote. B/c they love us and respect us.. then one night when we had to pay b/c of the DJ that was there everyone was like WTF.. meanwhile we only had to pay like $15.. i mean please.. all the shit Bobby and Lainie do for us and you (no one in particular) couldny cough up $15.. shit like that gets to me... Originally posted by dolik

Originally posted by dolik

All the major teams will most likely be moving to Roxy for their new party. Shawn Ink will be the resident. If you team leader is moving to Roxy, your guestlist will be set up there.

where did you hear this??

:laugh:

Originally posted by bebby6919

where did you hear this??

our team leader from SF... Jeff Fuzion said so... i think

and dont start dissing on him either because he usually knows his stuff, he's not just some random kid with 3 guestlist under him

Originally posted by airatomic

our team leader from SF... Jeff Fuzion said so... i think

and dont start dissing on him either because he usually knows his stuff, he's not just some random kid with 3 guestlist under him

who said i was dissing on anyone... Bobby G already made thread abotu Roxy.. i was just saying i think he would have told us if Ink was spinning there.. Calm down there killer.. Always quick to assume huh...?

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

oh no...dont dare say it..u might actually have to pay to get into a club instead of fronting like ur an actual promoter and getting comped?? OH NO!! PERISH THE THOUGHT!!....

Oh please I bet you this is coming from another one who uses a Roxy card to get into Roxy:laugh: :laugh:

Well Erin...sorry to hear the plans went down the toilet. :sad: Let me know what you're gonna do. I should be around. Look at it this way...I was very close to goin to SF fridays!!:eek: Just another reason for us to stick to Saturdays...;)

Factory was not packed last night... From what i heard it was a decent crowd compared to other weeks... The main floor had people and a lil (not a lot) on the 3rd level. The music was very good by Eddie and he changed up his style a lil and i think he is back. They didnt have a guest list, but there were comps if you knew someone. As for the party hopefully it will pick up cause i feel the music was very good (a lot better then Vicious @ roxy or Draper @ exit IMO). From what i heard Exit didnt do any people last night either and some people from there came to SF. I dunno whats gunna happen to SF Fridays.

*The reason there was a decent amount of people was because Proms i think*

Originally posted by origskeemr

Factory was not packed last night... From what i heard it was a decent crowd compared to other weeks... The main floor had people and a lil (not a lot) on the 3rd level. The music was very good by Eddie and he changed up his style a lil and i think he is back. They didnt have a guest list, but there were comps if you knew someone. As for the party hopefully it will pick up cause i feel the music was very good (a lot better then Vicious @ roxy or Draper @ exit IMO). From what i heard Exit didnt do any people last night either and some people from there came to SF. I dunno whats gunna happen to SF Fridays.

*The reason there was a decent amount of people was because Proms i think*

lol whats so funny:confused: I know you love Draper and thats cool everyone is entilted to their own opinion, but i did state IMO in my previous post... The sad thing is that everyone knows draper doesnt really have talent...

Im laughing at the fact that you said..

From what i heard Exit didnt do any people last night

i was there.. thats not true... yes people did leave to go to SF but that was b/c chris fortier sucked and he was putting everyone to sleeeeeeeeeeeep and draper didnt come on till 5am. so much for international talent :rolleyes:.

AhHhhH i understand now... Cause i met some kid and he said exit sucked and not that many people were there... oh well maybe i heard him wrong;)

See I told you you were wrong... Or maybe the Kid you met left before ummmmmmm 5am :idea: