Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Trance/Techno clubs on Fridays?

laclubber

One friday had them closed for filming a movie...since then, they have remained closed until someone comes up with a profitable night to be had at the venue. It costs a lot to even open the doors at a club per night...

If you ask me, it was a smart move...Space on a Friday is markedly different from Space on a Saturday. Friday usually had 10x more sketchy people, plus they had that Power 96 remote bullshit going on. I like the building, and the acts Louis and co. bring in, but I've had it up to here with the crowds there lately. Either it's some sweaty drugged-up moron bumping into me, or I'm being burned by some trashy-looking girl who is trying to dance with her cigarette.

A friend of mine has something in the works there, stay tuned...

About not listening to trance since last year. i meant i havent gone to see anything. im more of a Deephouse/techno /progressive guy. stopped listening to trance ever since they started playing zombie nation on the radio.

Originally posted by fat0ny

About not listening to trance since last year. i meant i havent gone to see anything. im more of a Deephouse/techno /progressive guy. stopped listening to trance ever since they started playing zombie nation on the radio.

the sad part is, they still play it on the radio. :blown:

in all honesty. i love that song.. however.. radi0 has this bad habbit.. of finding the WORST POSSIBLE FUCKING MIX OF A SONG.. AND BANGING THE FUCK OUT OF IT "UNTILL IT IS DEAD.. THEN .. WHEN THE SONG IS DEAD..THEY SQUEEEZE A LITTLE MORE OUT OF IT.. AND FUCK IT.. UNTILL IT DOESENT EXIST ANYMORE.. AND EVERYONE HATES IT!!!!