Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Weekly F U Post...........

Originally posted by allishara

the little Mexicanos that drive those wooden trucks through the streets of Cranford doing about 3 miles per hour to get to the farm. For some reason Im ALWAYS stuck behind these bastards whenever Im late for work. :mad::mad::mad:

So TRUE. . . I hear ya babe :laugh: Did they have that little doggie sitting on the truck with them!?!? Its so adorable :D

Originally posted by cpflex

I have def been stuck behind those little vatos, lol, a big FU to them and all the old people driving 1.5 miles an hour all over during the day. Step on it Grandma, I got shit to do! ! ! ! ! !

Have you ever noticed anyone going slower than you is an idiot and anyone going faster than you is a maniac? :D

Originally posted by laurie619

Have you ever noticed anyone going slower than you is an idiot and anyone going faster than you is a maniac? :D

I've noticed that Jersey drivers in general are the perfect combination of idiot and maniac, which leads me to christen them "Idiacs" in salute.

Originally posted by embodiedhate

I've noticed that Jersey drivers in general are the perfect combination of idiot and maniac, which leads me to christen them "Idiacs" in salute.

I would have to disagree with you Embod....

The 2 worst drivers in the world are:

#1) ANYONE that drives a minivan. These people cannot see shit in the Titanic like vehicle they're in. Plus some of them think they're Mario Andredi with the speed they do.

#2) NY'rs that are driving in NJ. UGHH!.. they have no clue where the hell they're going. Get a fucking map before you hop in the drivers seat!!!

#3) a NYer in a minivan...... total death wish

Originally posted by allishara

I would have to disagree with you Embod....

The 2 worst drivers in the world are:

#1) ANYONE that drives a minivan. These people cannot see shit in the Titanic like vehicle they're in. Plus some of them think they're Mario Andredi with the speed they do.

#2) NY'rs that are driving in NJ. UGHH!.. they have no clue where the hell they're going. Get a fucking map before you hop in the drivers seat!!!

#3) a NYer in a minivan...... total death wish

OMG I totally always say that people im MINI VANS can't drive~~~ Too funny!!! :laugh: :laugh:

fu to all the kiddies still in school who think the exams and tests and studying ruin their lives and cause them such stress.....wait till you get to the real fucking world and have to work for a living......enjoy it now while you have it. i wish i could go back to school and "worry" about passing the next exam.....as opposed to paying the next bill. and fu to my piece of shit insurance co. for charging me out the ass for my r6. i havent even crashed yet........

I hear ya on that one, most of the time though i never get anyone going faster then me, i guess i am a maniac. Hey Laruie619, you live in the Cranford area, i must know you, or of you. This is a small area, for you to know about the vatos is some funny shit. I live in Garwood, i have been dealing with those fucks my whole life. aaaaaaaaa another big fu to the vatos.

Originally posted by cpflex

I hear ya on that one, most of the time though i never get anyone going faster then me, i guess i am a maniac. Hey Laruie619, you live in the Cranford area, i must know you, or of you. This is a small area, for you to know about the vatos is some funny shit. I live in Garwood, i have been dealing with those fucks my whole life. aaaaaaaaa another big fu to the vatos.

HEHEH. . . I dont think I know you or do I. .. :confused: