Clubplanet Nightlife Community

News about our Beloved Hitokiri...

aah sucker ass Gay (jay) is stuck in Richmond , VA with no club to go to. hes askin my ass in new york (who's home due to finals..yes im a loser) to give him some suggestions..so im waitin for my boy to call me back who goes to school down there..poor poor jay...didnt ur teacher tell u to do ur homework before u go out...

man.................let me tell u if u ever gotta go somewhere to party dun do it in va that shit is sooooooo whack it is sooooo dead there ok now i went for family reasons an we live in the country-side of richmond but i figure im sure there is somethin happenin on fri... well i tell my cousin to pic up fliers an stuff she tells me that the place is closed so what do i do get on the fone can call up ppl to find out if anything is jumpin well as u all know serg was my informant (lotta good he did)to no success so friday night was shot dead but it wasn t a complete lose i did spend the next few hours that i should have been clubbin watchin mtv2 so it wasn t that bad (love the video for wheres your head at i swear i see joe in it all the time:laugh: )so now here comes sat so we go to the place to pic up fliers we get a few but most of them are either wrong date or 21+ (cousin is 18) but we did find on place to go to well we get there come to find out that night was hip hop night !!! once every mo they do that (fine time to pic a nite right)so we spend a tank of gas just drivin to find a place meanwhile im callin my informant who can t get his info together (i should fire him damn bitch ass)so we wind up goin home yeah boy primetime sooooooo basically what im sayin is this wkend i am lookin to show my whole ass off any1 with me?!?!?!? :hat:

btw thanx to all those who helped me keep my sanity while i was there yall know who u are ....oO(i dun wanna see my fone bill:cry: ) an i think later in aug she ll come up so i can really show her how a party reallys like hehehehehe

Originally posted by hitokiri24

man.................let me tell u if u ever gotta go somewhere to party dun do it in va that shit is sooooooo whack it is sooooo dead there ok now i went for family reasons but i figure im sure there is somethin happenin on fri... well i tell my cousin to pic up fliers an stuff she tells me that the place is closed so what do i do get on the fone can call up ppl to find out if anything is jumpin well as u all know serg was my informant (lotta good he did)to no success so friday night was shot dead so now here comes sat so we go to the place to pic up fliers we get a few but most of them are either wrong date or 21+ (cousin is 18) but we did find on place to go to well we get there come to find out that night was hip hop night !!! once every mo they do that (fine time to pic a nite right)so we spend a tank of gas just drivin to find a place meanwhile im callin my informant who can t get his info together (i should fire him damn bitch ass)so we wind up goin home yeah boy primetime sooooooo basically what im sayin is this wkend i am lookin to show my whole ass off any1 with me?!?!?!? :hat:

yo bitch! what can i do man?? it aint my fault u went out there and chilled wit the youngin!! u got a lot to make up for man..u missed a weekend of nyc clubbing..but count me out for anythin until exit may 26th

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

yo bitch! what can i do man?? it aint my fault u went out there and chilled wit the youngin!! u got a lot to make up for man..u missed a weekend of nyc clubbing..but count me out for anythin until exit may 26th

lookatcha when i make my triumphant return ur bitch ass can t come out an play but u went to that soccer game huh?:laugh::mad::tongue:

he still owes me $20 from like 3 weeks ago at the bar...
DOH!!! u gonna be at vinyl on sat?

i ll give it to u then .o(suddenly my paycheck is gone WTF!!!!!!!!!!!:cry: )

lookatcha when i make my triumphant return ur bitch ass can t come out an play but u went to that soccer game huh?:laugh::mad::tongue:

u know i did..ecuador vs yugoslavia..u knew my yugo ass was gona b there..even though i was like in a sea of yellow jerseys screamin my ass off gettin nasty looks from the Ecua's..i barely made it out alive

man.................let me tell u if u ever gotta go somewhere to party dun do it in va that shit is sooooooo whack it is sooooo dead there ok now i went for family reasons an we live in the country-side of richmond but i figure im sure there is somethin happenin on fri... well i tell my cousin to pic up fliers an stuff she tells me that the place is closed so what do i do get on the fone can call up ppl to find out if anything is jumpin well as u all know serg was my informant (lotta good he did)to no success so friday night was shot dead but it wasn t a complete lose i did spend the next few hours that i should have been clubbin watchin mtv2 so it wasn t that bad (love the video for wheres your head at i swear i see joe in it all the time:laugh: )so now here comes sat so we go to the place to pic up fliers we get a few but most of them are either wrong date or 21+ (cousin is 18) but we did find on place to go to well we get there come to find out that night was hip hop night !!! once every mo they do that (fine time to pic a nite right)so we spend a tank of gas just drivin to find a place meanwhile im callin my informant who can t get his info together (i should fire him damn bitch ass)so we wind up goin home yeah boy primetime sooooooo basically what im sayin is this wkend i am lookin to show my whole ass off any1 with me?!?!?!? :hat:

Run-on sentence..........

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

u know i did..ecuador vs yugoslavia..u knew my yugo ass was gona b there..even though i was like in a sea of yellow jerseys screamin my ass off gettin nasty looks from the Ecua's..i barely made it out alive

~~ehhhehehehehe:hat: