Clubplanet Nightlife Community

This woman is too hardcore for me

vicman

Malanee got Alex Whalen to spin at her post party....she's taken dj whoring to a new extreme..I'm not worthy...

hail.gif

great night overall, b'day girl looked so fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine :D

lots of CP people came out and it was great seeing yous all....BTW, were defintly gunna miss you Scratch :(

Originally posted by vicman

nourishment looked so fiiiiiiiiiiine :D

wait a sec......lemme strat the b'day thread

it was great to meet ya nourish (i totally forgot your real name), and running into dimspiral as well. i totally saw that hat and immediately started the shoulder tapping!

Malanee got Alex Whalen to spin at her post party....she's taken dj whoring to a new extreme..I'm not worthy...

hail.gif

malanee - your life rocks :D Vic - Alex spun for 10 hours! He dropped his last track & finished up around 2:30 pm. I couldn't believe it. I <3 him :D I don't think the smile has left my face today. I've gotten 2 hours of sleep and I'm off to another party...

:eek:

Malanee got Alex Whalen to spin at her post party

b'day girl looked so fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine :D

lots of CP people came out and it was great seeing yous all....BTW, were defintly gunna miss you Scratch :(

That is taking the DJ whoring to the extreme.

And Malanee, I didn't even recognize. I saw you earlier in the night but didn't know it was you I just thought, "who is this hottie here?" Had her hair all down and flowing, wearing a shirt that looks like it would be to small for my 5 year old niece. WOW!! I see how you got Alex Whalen back to your place now.

And it was great to meet everyone else too, A1wave, Nourishment, Kuro, and who ever else was there. I was kinda fucked up and don't remember a single persons real name, but I think A1wave's name started with a "C" but I wouldn't bet money on it.

All in all - Great night up until Feelmynuts came on and started playing something that sounded like really bad hip hop so I decided to leave then. He cleared the place out when he started spinning that shit, so I was glad to see that I wasn't the only one that thought it was trash.

yeah.... great night... i am still smiling and in disbelief at alex's *amazing*..... can i say *amazing* 10-hour set!!!!!! wooooohooo! alex has a few new groupies :D

and it was great meeting you runner and everyone else i met (kuro, nourishment, tinybutterfli, etc...) and runner,you're close my name starts with a "K" for Katie :)

hope to see y'all again soooooon! if ever in beantown look me up.... pvd is june 13th just so you know