Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Robbie Rivera REVIEW!!!

mikeydny

Insane, poor guy, maybe 10 people in the place knew who he was....great fucking night, Robbie is the coolest guy on earth.

Nice Meetin sum CP FOLK.

Sobeton = Noshow!!!!!!

Got his new cd from him at the end of the night.....BRING ROBBIE 2 FUCKING SPACE!!!!!!! Guy deserves a real club, real system, real crowd.....!

Originally posted by pod

You shoulda done what I did, Tony...go to Spin on Friday, freeing you up for other engagments on Saturday.

true.. I met one of the people, that work for Spin, on the patio at space. she told me that they, have some killer stuff in the works.by the way S&P laid it down nice at space.

I was also blessed by mr rivera last nite!!! Guy was nuthing short of spectacular... Played all his hits!!!! Tore the roof off with you got me burning up!!! Even the people that were just there and didnt know him were even feeling the vibe!!!! Too bad his only real fans there was my peeps and I, and mikey D reprazenting with his boy phil. Good to see fellow cpers. I also got a chance to run into sobeton in the blue room for afterhours!!!! Both of getting blown away by saeed and palash who also put on a stellar performance for the second nite in a row!!!! Hey anyone out there know the id for that shaka khan song???

space II year!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by sobeton

ummmmmm ! phone call. LMAO yoooooo sorry ! space was calling my name.had a blast even though koky sold me out. :laugh: I agree Robbie needs to be at spaceeeeee..

space two year anniversary next week.:D

:laugh: sold you out ?? you mean you sold ME out !!! :laugh: you even said you saw me slappin & pimpin with my kangol.. :laugh: .... but you were in that state of mind where you cant & dont want to talk to noone:laugh: ummmmmmmmm oh yeah , i was in the same state of mind

Originally posted by beatfriek

I was also blessed by mr rivera last nite!!! Guy was nuthing short of spectacular... Played all his hits!!!! Tore the roof off with you got me burning up!!! Even the people that were just there and didnt know him were even feeling the vibe!!!! Too bad his only real fans there was my peeps and I, and mikey D reprazenting with his boy phil. Good to see fellow cpers. I also got a chance to run into sobeton in the blue room for afterhours!!!! Both of getting blown away by saeed and palash who also put on a stellar performance for the second nite in a row!!!! Hey anyone out there know the id for that shaka khan song???

space II year!!!!!!!!

“The Pimp" LAO yooooooo !nice chilling with ya for a bit. The track S&P laid down was " I feel Stereo" - Dino Lenny ; if I'm not mistaken it's the Adam Dived remix.:)