Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Robbie Rivera Living Room Review!!!!!

Guest saleen351

Guest saleen351

WE GOT TO THE CLUB AT LIKE 11PM CAUSE WORD ON THE STREET IS WAS GONNA BE HARD TO GET IN.... WELL IT TURNS OUT PEOPLE DOWN HEAR ARE FUCKIGN CLUELESS TO THIS GUYS TALENT... WE SAID HELLO TO HIM AND BSED WITH HIM FOR A COUPLE MINUTES. THEN AFTER HE SET HIS RECORDS UP HE CAME OVER AND TALKED TO US FOR 30 MINS, REALLY NICE GUY... HES FROM PUERTO RICO LIVES IN MIAMI AND IS COMPLETEY CLUELESS ON HOW BIG HE REALLY IS... I TOLD HIM TO PLAY PERPETEOUS DREAMER, HIS MIX, HE SAYS "YOUVE HEARD THAT TRACK?" i SAID YEA, I HAVE IT,,, HES LIKE HOW THE HELL DO U HAVE IT, I'M LIKE BRO I GOT ALL YOUR TRACKS, HES LIKE WE'LL THATS WHAT YOU THINK......

HE IS PLAYING EXIT FOR JR. BD PARTY, THEN BRASIL IN THE HAMPTONS, I CAN'T REMEMBER THE DATES, BUT I GOT HIS EMAIL ADDRESS SO I WILL PUT THEM UP FOR YOU GUYS WHEN I TALK TO HIM...

HE STARTED OFF REALLY FUNKY HOUSEY DISCO..... SO I WASN'T FEELING IT, THEN ALL OF SUDDEN I NOTICE HIS SET IS ON FIRE, STARTING PLAYING HOT SHIT BUT NONE OF HIS OWN TRACKS. VERY HOUSEY WITH LITTLE PROGRESSIVE, THEN HE FINISHED THE NIGHT OFF WITH ALL HIS TRACKS, EXCEPT SOUL SHAKER, HE DIDN'T BRING IT. HE DROPPED HIS 2 NEW TRACKS, THAT NO ONE HAS, ONE IS CALLED ZEBRA, THE OTHER IS DANCE FLOOR TECHNITION. ZEBRA IS HOT, REAL HOT, ITS REALLY HIS BUDDIES TRACK...THE OTHER I CAN'T REMEMBER. FINISHED OFF WITH MOONY DOVE, MAN THAT TRACK IS BETTER THEN I THOUGHT.... HAD A BLAST, ROBBIE IS THE MAN. HIS MIXING IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO TIGHT..... HE PLAYED AROUND 4 HOURS.... WHAT A SET, YOU GUYS WILL LOVE THIS GUY... HE HAS NO IDEA HOW BIG EXIT IS. HE ASKED US ( ALL 4 OF US ARE FROM THE NYC AREA) AND HE WAS KINDA BLOWN AWAY. I TOLD HIM ABOUT CLUBPLANET AND ALL THE FANS OF HIS ON HERE AND HE WILL CHECK IT OUT.....

GREAT NIGHT

GREAT DJ.......

GREAT MUSIC.....

GOT A COPY OF HIS NEW CD, I DIDN'T LOOK AT THE TRACKS YET, BUT MIKE D FROMT HE MIAMI BOARD WILL BE RIPPING IT THIS WEEK AND SENDING IT OUT....

IF YOU WANT TO LEARN HOW TO MIX LIKE A PRO, LISTEN TO THIS GUY..:eek: :eek: :eek:

NOW THE BAD NEWS, A LOT OF PEOPLE COMPARE HIS STYLE TO DT'S. SO DT IN 2 WEEKS AT SPACE, SO I JUST MAY LIKE DT AFTER ALL, BUT DON'T HOLD YOUR BREATH:D I'LL PUT UP MY REVIEW WHEN IT GOES DOWN....

WOW it sounds like you two had a great time. Ugh what I would have done to be in your shoes... LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY!!! :unhappy:

Well I would have been all over his housey disco shit I'm sure of it... and if I heard him drop Moony Dove I think I would have fell right on the floor!!!!:eek: That is so awesome in a way that he is like that with not knowing how big he is, I love when DJ's are clueless to how popular they are- it makes them so much better in my eyes... there's no bigger turn off than a cocky DJ. (no matter how good they are)

So I am glad you guys had fun... I was actually waiting for this thread to pop up... :D

Robbie was in no way cocky, very down to earth classy guy. He was asking us what we wanted to hear, told us we made the night, I felt bad for him, because he can rock a fucking room, if he was given the chance. Even handed us cd's, we were talking to his friend all night also who came with him, and he couldn't believe the stuff we were telling him. Robbie Rivera earned a whole new respect from me last night.

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by djdanfury

RR is supposed to be at Conduit in New Jersey in June.

GET their early............. the line will be insane............ he is worth every penny to go see him....

me and mikey really can't explain in words on how clueless this guy is to how big he is..... there was 4 of us chanting his name on the floor, and the other people in the club were like, "look at these fucking jerk offs" then when he dropped his set, they were like" wow these fucking jerk offs know something we don't".... great night,,,

big how ya doing to mike for dropping me off first so I could throw up in the bushes..... :D

Originally posted by saleen351

WE GOT TO THE CLUB AT LIKE 11PM CAUSE WORD ON THE STREET IS WAS GONNA BE HARD TO GET IN.... WELL IT TURNS OUT PEOPLE DOWN HEAR ARE FUCKIGN CLUELESS TO THIS GUYS TALENT... WE SAID HELLO TO HIM AND BSED WITH HIM FOR A COUPLE MINUTES. THEN AFTER HE SET HIS RECORDS UP HE CAME OVER AND TALKED TO US FOR 30 MINS, REALLY NICE GUY... HES FROM PUERTO RICO LIVES IN MIAMI AND IS COMPLETEY CLUELESS ON HOW BIG HE REALLY IS... I TOLD HIM TO PLAY PERPETEOUS DREAMER, HIS MIX, HE SAYS "YOUVE HEARD THAT TRACK?" i SAID YEA, I HAVE IT,,, HES LIKE HOW THE HELL DO U HAVE IT, I'M LIKE BRO I GOT ALL YOUR TRACKS, HES LIKE WE'LL THATS WHAT YOU THINK......

Saleen doing a good thing? Is that possible, I knew you had it in ya. Just f'n with you, I'm jealous... I've really been feeling Robbie Rivera lately. People in South Beach just dont know good music when they hear it, they're too damn spoiled worrying about how good they look dancing. New York is where its at, good job kid!