Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Questions about Matrix?

Hey... I was wondering if anyone has any info on this club Matrix in Poughkeepsie... I'm going up there to visit a friend... and I want to go to a club while i'm there... Any info would be greatly appreciated :D

Do they have a website? Thanks a lot :):D

hey...

Im the resident DJ up there...2 rooms...main room is hip hop/r&b/top 40...

my room is house, vocals, tribal, progressive and trance...

Madddd Clubplanet heads are coming on Saturday June 8th for a party we call New Matrix Order. It should be a lot of fun. Only week im not there is this coming saturday b/c i will be in baltimore..

drop me an email and I'll give u some more info

Mike BuGouT

Originally posted by djmikebugout

hey...

Im the resident DJ up there...2 rooms...main room is hip hop/r&b/top 40...

my room is house, vocals, tribal, progressive and trance...

Madddd Clubplanet heads are coming on Saturday June 8th for a party we call New Matrix Order. It should be a lot of fun. Only week im not there is this coming saturday b/c i will be in baltimore..

Mike BuGouT

Thanks for the info... I really appreciate it... I'm definitely going in June... just not sure which Saturday yet... :)

Originally posted by dancensmile

Hey... I was wondering if anyone has any info on this club Matrix in Poughkeepsie... I'm going up there to visit a friend... and I want to go to a club while i'm there... Any info would be greatly appreciated :D

Do they have a website? Thanks a lot :):D

wait...arent u friends with larry(legend38)? You should throw him a PM. or even djmikebugout.

Originally posted by djmikebugout

Mike BuGouT

I'll be there.. wahoooooooo cant wait Mike!!! :D

Count me in on this one. I'll be back home and will need to get out. Sounds perfect. See every1 there, and hopefully before that. Hmmm... Isn't Roxy opening back up on the 7th?? So there you have it. Roxy on Friday, Matrix on Saturday. :D