Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Nasty Tsettos Rumor!!!

Originally posted by swimmer219

So I heard a nasty rumor that Mr. Denny "Temptations" Tsettos is being replaced for the summer. The rumor is that Richie Santana is supposed to be replacing him. Anyone heard anything about this???

:confused: :confused: :confused:

Come on now with this bullshit.. Tsettos will be at Tempts. every Sat. and Sun. Memorial Day to Labor Day....

Originally posted by cigs

I heard that XS and Tempts are switching locations every other weekend during the summer. Can anyone substantiate this rumor????:rolleyes:

I heard the same thing! AND they are gonna have midget tossing off of the XS balcony!

comparing tsettos opening night @ tempts vs. santana and viscious the past 2 weeknds....... i personally wouldn't mind if that rumor were true

if any of you's were there the past 2 weeks, you know what im talking about.........they both KILLED it!!!

Originally posted by sum12nv

comparing tsettos opening night @ tempts vs. santana and viscious the past 2 weeknds....... i personally wouldn't mind if that rumor were true

if any of you's were there the past 2 weeks, you know what im talking about.........they both KILLED it!!!

I'd like to beleive that Denny was only warming up and saving his best for Memorial Day weekend (he fucking better be cuz I dont want to hear the same songs every weekend like last summer). As for Johnny Vicious, IMO hard trance is not for Tempts and by the looks of the small crowd, they weren't into it either. Again, just my opinion.

I think Denny played phenomenally on opening night. I absolutely loved his track selection... I don't understand what more you could possibly expect from the guy! But ...just like all of you, this is my opinion (and the ither 20 people I hung out with that night). But one thing is for damn sure... Denny plays nothing like Richie or Johnny! If that is the style of music you want to hear... don't worry, they too will be playing down the shore. As for Tempts ...Denny WORKS that room like no other. Just remember that the people who post on this board probably make up about 8% of the crowd at Tempts. The remainder... die hard Tsettos fans who will spend a grand or two each summer to hear him play. If you don't believe me.. stop in around 3:30am on any given Saturday night and you'll understand what I am talking about!

Originally posted by saynotodrama

I think Denny played phenomenally on opening night. I absolutely loved his track selection... I don't understand what more you could possibly expect from the guy! But ...just like all of you, this is my opinion (and the ither 20 people I hung out with that night). But one thing is for damn sure... Denny plays nothing like Richie or Johnny! If that is the style of music you want to hear... don't worry, they too will be playing down the shore. As for Tempts ...Denny WORKS that room like no other. Just remember that the people who post on this board probably make up about 8% of the crowd at Tempts. The remainder... die hard Tsettos fans who will spend a grand or two each summer to hear him play. If you don't believe me.. stop in around 3:30am on any given Saturday night and you'll understand what I am talking about!

I couldnt have said it better myself!

Finally some words of wisdom.

Originally posted by saynotodrama

NICE! Very Well Said.

The level of stupidity on this board is amazing. Just when you think people possibly couldn't be that dumb some jackass comes out with these rumors.

If you believe these rumors I have a bridge to sell you. Oh yeah and they made X leagal. RIGHT!!!

If people don't like Denny, feel free to take a walk down the boulevard, there are other options. Leave Tempts to those who it means something to!!!