Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Trendroid - memorial day weekend!

jcbliss

First off, thanks too all that supported the opening bliss affair at Mercury in ft lauderdale. Amazing night for the first one. I hope you all will come out each week and don't forget your friends.. Guest list always welcome to Jon@blissproductions.com

May 24th (friday) direct from NYC we welcome Trendroid. this duo is in the process of mixing the next transport cd and let me tell you all, they are amazing. I had the privledge of playing with them at renaissance earlier this year and the duo blew me away. Tenaglia hails them as "One of the bright spots in the US Music scene" and a master such as him surely can't be wrong. Anyways, I hope too see you all too support these boys on their first florida apearance and I also hope too see you each week too support K-ahhz and myself..

thanks for the support,

Jon

Transport 6: Trendroid

Kinetic Records is proud to announce that Transport 6 will be mixed by Trendroid (Pankaj & Matt Edwards). These two NYC dj/producers will take their double CD in a different direction than previous Transports, as they intend for the mix to be a blend of house, tribal, progressive, and tech-house.

In other Trendroid news, their original track "Trendication" will be released on Twisted Records later this month. Just ask Xpress2 about this one and they'll tell you why they're playing it up to FOUR times a night!!! Danny Tenaglia rocked their new remix of "Burnin' Fire" (by H-Two on Renaissance) at Space this WMC, and then gave the boys a proper shout out over the mic. The "Trendroid's Original Sin" remix of Jam & Spoon's "Be Angeled" is causing mayhem with jocks around the world, as is their remixes of Akadoma "Slightly Forward" on SAW and North Atlantic's "Mind Filter" on Eq/Grey.

Expect this spring and summer to be a busy one for Trendroid, with the Transport world tour hitting a city near you. (08/04/02)

These guys are about to be huge- catch them on their way up! ;)

Originally posted by joeygk

Transport 6: Trendroid

Kinetic Records is proud to announce that Transport 6 will be mixed by Trendroid (Pankaj & Matt Edwards). These two NYC dj/producers will take their double CD in a different direction than previous Transports, as they intend for the mix to be a blend of house, tribal, progressive, and tech-house.

In other Trendroid news, their original track "Trendication" will be released on Twisted Records later this month. Just ask Xpress2 about this one and they'll tell you why they're playing it up to FOUR times a night!!! Danny Tenaglia rocked their new remix of "Burnin' Fire" (by H-Two on Renaissance) at Space this WMC, and then gave the boys a proper shout out over the mic. The "Trendroid's Original Sin" remix of Jam & Spoon's "Be Angeled" is causing mayhem with jocks around the world, as is their remixes of Akadoma "Slightly Forward" on SAW and North Atlantic's "Mind Filter" on Eq/Grey.

Expect this spring and summer to be a busy one for Trendroid, with the Transport world tour hitting a city near you. (08/04/02)

These guys are about to be huge- catch them on their way up! ;)

shadygroove caught them in NY over the weekend, said they were great.

Last friday was out of hand!!!

For those that missed it, Jon was dropping some sick progessive wax, last friday. It was my first time at Mercury and i was really impressed with the sound, light, atmosphere and of course the music. Very cool vibe with the club and the people involved.

Without a doubt Trendroid coming on the 24 its going to be quite massive.

peace

david alexander

ps.. Remember after Trendroid on the 24..there is Ascension at the Saint with Austin Leeds, Jason Marc, Kaenow and myself....