tommyarmani

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by tommyarmani

You seem to be very argumentative. i dont have a need to go back & forth with insults with you....ok, sorry. i dont need the drama. i admit:

1) im a virgin

2) i made up everything

3) i yearn for the attention

ps, all you do is put down others on this board, what else do you offer??

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Yea I thought so! You are full of shit dude I do not believe that!

What do I offer? Just by calling you out and prooving to the rest of the board that you are full of shit makes me the most worthwhile person in here! I am keeping it real! You make the place look bad with your made up bullshit! What kind of sad pathetic life do you have that you have to make up a story like that and post it on an internet board?

Sad man, very sad.

Originally posted by clamlicker

I have an idea there feltcher boy. Throw all of those kinky butt sex toys you love so much out on your bed, take a digital photo of them and post them here.Good luck.

Wait, last I checked, didn't he say his girl had the bag? So how would you expect him to get the bag and take a picture of it? And for that, why would you care if he's lying?

Isn't this a "SEX" board, where people come to share stories and experiences? From his last thread, he said his "next step was to use a strap-on", so it's not like this is coming out of left field. AND a lot of people on that thread wanted to here how it went.

And for criticsizing Tommy, dude, we are not in highschool. Save your dig's for people who care. If you disagree with his story, fine. But to call names and try and make fun, grow up.

My gf & I have experimented with strap on's before, I am not gay, I am not lying. We have all sorts of toys, and no I will not take pictures for you. Like the saying goes "Don't blow out someone else's candle to make your's glow brighter".

Rock on brotha Tommy!!

Originally posted by somebitch

shit kid, u better head to the nearest pr0n shoppe & get t hat stuff so we believe your story..

also, can you send a pic of you, full body, and one with the dildo actually in your asS???

thanx, that would be much appreciated. :)

:blown:

hahahahahahahahaha classic!

clamlicker, you have issues. i can say that no matter what "proof" i gave you, you would call it fake. so i will not humor you in any way at all.

hahahahahaha I have issues? Yea right dude! At least I don't go on an internet sex board and make up stories about being banged up the ass with a dildo!

How many made up names do you have on this board you wacko?

Just post the photo and I will shut up!

You think that posting one story one day and saying you are going to do something else another day is proof that you did it?

You must think people in here are really stupid pal. I don't think in all my years of surfing the net I have "met" a more pathetic loser than you are.

I bet you and "Tommy" are one and the same! Someone do an IP search!

Clam, just and FYI, my name is Michael. Just because I agree with Tommy on some issue's, now I am accused of BEING tommy? Do an IP search schmuck, I am at work, with a dynamic IP, as I am sure most people who connect through the internet at work have.

It's funny how you have NO stories to tell, but you only critcize people. Since you want pictures of TOmmy's toys, can we get some pics of you and some girls, so we know your not gay??

Originally posted by india22

Tommy Dont even bother posting pics - people will only think those are fake also!!!!!

Gosh clamlicker what do you have against this guy???

"indai22" from NJ huh? Is this another one of your names "Tommy"?:rolleyes:

"India" if you had half a mind you would want to know if the guy is snowing you.

I don't think in all my years of surfing the net I have "met" a more pathetic loser than you are.

Wow, someone has a life. Do you give yourself a piss break during all those years of surfing the net? You must be white as a ghost, try getting out, get some sun every now & then. Clam, should I pass you a box of tissues???

Originally posted by webeclubbin

can we get some pics of you and some girls, so we know your not gay??

I have told stories, do a search there dude. And I only ask for prrof because I KNOW that the guy is full of shit! I can't believe that you are do dumb that you cannot see that.

By the way I am married with a 2 month old son. If you want me to post a pic of the chain around my leg I will.:D

No I'm not Tommy, I've been on this board for a while now, but don't normally post because of all the Drama that occurs, like this one.

I just liked his original post, & since my guy is not into that I can live vicariously through his adventures.

"indai22" from NJ huh? Is this another one of your names "Tommy"?:rolleyes:

Hmm, last I checked a majority of the people in this website were from NJ/NY. I am from NJ. Does that mean that anyone who is from NJ is me? Do I have several hundred names?

Bro, open your eyes. Regardless is you think Tommy is lying or not, some people like here stories, real or not. As you can see, no one really cares about your opinion, if you think he's lying or not.

Originally posted by india22

No I'm not Tommy, I've been on this board for a while now, but don't normally post because of all the Drama that occurs, like this one.

I just liked his original post, & since my guy is not into that I can live vicariously through his adventures.

Yea honey but his "adventures" are made up! Go buy a dirty book you will read better stories.

I have told stories, do a search there dude. And I only ask for prrof because I KNOW that the guy is full of shit! I can't believe that you are do dumb that you cannot see that.

By the way I am married with a 2 month old son. If you want me to post a pic of the chain around my leg I will.:D

Well, how can we be so sure your married? How do we know your not gay? Because of your post? Prove it, send pics of you, your wife and son. Rememeber, no photoshop now :laugh:

Originally posted by webeclubbin

Bro, open your eyes. Regardless is you think Tommy is lying or not, some people like here stories, real or not. .

That is my whole point dude, if it is a story then he should say, read this story I made up.

But don't post one day that your girl shoved her fingers up your hole and claim that you want to work a strap on into the mix and then a few days later say you did and claim because you talked about it is true.

I have had enough of this, if you people are such sheep that you believe this idiot then fine by me. I am not that stupid.

I called him out before and I call him out again; POST ONE SIMPLE PHOTO OF ALL OF YOU BUTT SEX TOYS ON YOUR BED SO THAT WE CAN ALL SEE THAT YOU ARE NOT FULL OF IT!

My guess is he will keep on making excuses...what a waste of skin.

I am out of here, got a meating with a client.

Oh, and bro, if you have a kid, why not spend some time with him instead of playing on the internet....If I was married and had a kid, I think MOST if not ALL my time would be devoted to them or doing things for them, not surfing on ClubPlanet.

i thought it was a full *fist* in your asshole?? :rolleyes:

this is from "fist thread"

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by beautious1

My man and I have experimented with the tickling of that area during sex... I've even gone as far as sticking a digit or two up there on him... but a whole fucking FIST??!! OMG...you guys scare me

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"fist fucking" was a figure of speech....of course it was only a finger or two.....

basically you are trying to find holes in my story, but there are none.