Clubplanet Nightlife Community

is E dry?

i've been out of the pill game for a few months now (trying to get my seratonin levels back up). i called my connect yesterday to cop some pills for this coming weekend, and he told me that shit is really dry right now (but he managed to throw me a few pills from his personal stash) i was just wondering if anyone else has experienced this "dry spell" with pills. my guy is really reliable and wouldn't bullshit about this. i know he has a lot of different suppliers for his shit. i can't imagine that pills would dry up around NYC. has anyone else experienced this?

Originally posted by djsquillz

i've been out of the pill game for a few months now (trying to get my seratonin levels back up). i called my connect yesterday to cop some pills for this coming weekend, and he told me that shit is really dry right now (but he managed to throw me a few pills from his personal stash) i was just wondering if anyone else has experienced this "dry spell" with pills. my guy is really reliable and wouldn't bullshit about this. i know he has a lot of different suppliers for his shit. i can't imagine that pills would dry up around NYC. has anyone else experienced this?

i would say its tru cause i cant get shit from anyone in my area. i have to wait to till i go out and hopefully find someone with sum. it sux cause i hate to shop when i am out.:blank:

from what i have heard.... in the past 4 months, there has been a lot of "big busts" from boston down to new york/nj area.

Boston got hit hard back in January. i am guessing it was just a matter of time before it trickled down this way.

the stuff that is out there is usually bunk or its crap. def not worth the $$

this is just an observation but it seems to happen every once in a while. (cycle) the authorities decide to clamp down and make some busts and everyone lays low for a while... then it will start back up and you'll be able to find them around any corner

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . . A very large ring in Brooklyn got busted, so yes it's dry . . .

yep i used to have to go to down to dyke heights to get some and my boy who is reliable told me that its dry season cause he said his connection or one of his colleagues got busted! very sad times in "E" land!