Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
fierydesire

Beggin

Originally posted by marcid21

I'm actually the opposite...I love when a guy is pleasing me to the point where i'm beggin to please him...:hump:

nice...I dont care which way of he begs or not...unless it becomes annoying

I might beg a little too much hehe. I can't help it, I like sex a lot. If it's not happening at least once a day, I get kinda antsy....

Like 12 Guage said...

I ain't too hard to beg

Ain't no shame in this game

gonne break it down and beg like James

Pleeeeeeeeeeeease

Pleeeeeeeeeeeease

Pleeeeeeeeeeeease

Pleeeeeeeeeeeease

Lemme ride that donkey donkey...........

Originally posted by fierydesire

Ladies, does it turn you on when a guy begs to please you?

sometimes..... but other times it gets SO annoying i just wanna smack him and be like "STFU!!!!!!" However, one guy i was with about a year ago, when he went down on me, it was SOOOO incredible and i had SO many orgasms i couldn't handle it at times and even had to beg him to stop. Of course, he didn't. The guy I'm with now is good, but i seriously doubt i will EVER have anyone like that other guy i was with a year ago. :(

Originally posted by ellinita

sometimes..... but other times it gets SO annoying i just wanna smack him and be like "STFU!!!!!!" However, one guy i was with about a year ago, when he went down on me, it was SOOOO incredible and i had SO many orgasms i couldn't handle it at times and even had to beg him to stop. Of course, he didn't. The guy I'm with now is good, but i seriously doubt i will EVER have anyone like that other guy i was with a year ago. :(

yeah I feel ya babes..i had a dude like that oh so many moons ago....beggin him to stop cause damn could he eat...:licker: