Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Oakenfold @ Exit

Originally posted by dreamdrops

TRUE AND A POSSIBLE BI MONTHLY RESIDENCY ....BUT LETS HOPE ITS NOT ONE OF HIS 2HR 20,000 SETS

and possibly something like a $50 cover. . .ugh.

But ::hangs head in shame:: i'll be there lol ;):tongue:

doesn the roxy opne up june 7th? and paul is here in july 5th?

As for CPI, the place sucks balls....exit in the hamtopons..bad crowd and its not even a club its just a dark room so screw cpi, they are supposed to have tijis there too!! well never go there

BUT as for oakie he will be at Exit on JULY 5Th K?

Originally posted by clubbhoppintg

Screw oakenfold...when the hell is Picotto coming dammit. The least they could do is get Mario Piu over here.

We're working on it. Last we tried, we were informed that there were problems with his visa so we could not book him (lest we have another fiasco like the one with Armin, which was really too bad, but it couldn't be helped). This may have been cleared up and we'll look into it again.

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

We're working on it. Last we tried, we were informed that there were problems with his visa so we could not book him (lest we have another fiasco like the one with Armin, which was really too bad, but it couldn't be helped). This may have been cleared up and we'll look into it again.

Problmes with mauros or marios Visa??? none of them have a problem with visa all the bxr djs are fine to come here...mauro will be in boston and DC so there is no visa problems tehre....but mauro doesnt want to play in nyc as of now!! no venu for him, there was a slight chance he would have tried exit but thank GOD he didnt.....he will come shortly after the end of summer Mauro will be back

Mauro will never get booked at exit...and ill make sure it wont happen

Originally posted by dreamdrops

Mauro will never get booked at exit...and ill make sure it wont happen

LOLOLOL dreamdrops, you're too funny.

First off, where did I specify Exit in my post? There *are* other venues in New York, you know....

But let's talk about Exit a moment. I understand what you mean - the party has been ruined and clearly there's no hope of a truly musically oriented party there - the crowd will just be all wrong, to start with, yada yada. But maybe the rest of the world outside of dreamdrops would be willing to go there to see someone as awesome as Mauro, even if that should mean putting up with some idiots in the process (which is sometimes a sacrifice that music aficionados make, rather than being haughty and prissy and unable to get past their own image) - but I guess it's up to you to save the world right? Decide for the rest of us? And I'm sure if he decides to book there, you'd throw yourself across the doorway and steal his records so he can't spin? :rolleyes: I mean, I'm sure you have your connections, but maybe it shouldn't be your decision, either?

as i said before he would have gotten booked at exit...but couple of people talked to his manager and told him not to soo he isnt here and he wont be at roxy either......He needs a techno crowd....ill do anything for mauro!! he is my GODD.....but as far as seeing him come to nyc...not anytime soon...no other bxr dj has been in nyc...but that could change....and dont start yelling at me about mauro about being at roxy....hopefully jake will listen to me and not book him there......anyway mauro will talk to mike bindra before anyone else....

all i was saying was that mauro wont get booked at exit for sure....he would have came already but as for mauro comming to nyc it will be after july

*Dream Line uP*

Mauro picotto

Joy kitikonti

Gabri fasno

Ricky effe

that would own any club!!!

and i wouldnt steal his records even though i want to get my hand on back to cali and back @ mayday.....but i am going for his headphones