Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Where does it all begin????

marcid21

I met a new boy...and there's like, I dunno, this intense physical attraction going on there...but he's totally the relationship type, and has made it clear that this is what he's interested in.

We've had lunch a few times ((he works across the st from me)) and have a "date" tomorrow.....so you all know what this is gonna lead up to.

My question is...is this ok? If there's the possibility of us getting to know each other better...is this how it starts???

How soon into things is sex brought into the equation? :confused:

Originally posted by marcid21

I met a new boy...and there's like, I dunno, this intense physical attraction going on there...but he's totally the relationship type, and has made it clear that this is what he's interested in.

We've had lunch a few times ((he works across the st from me)) and have a "date" tomorrow.....so you all know what this is gonna lead up to.

My question is...is this ok? If there's the possibility of us getting to know each other better...is this how it starts???

How soon into things is sex brought into the equation? :confused:

maybe you should make your intentions a little clearer.

what i mean by this: are you SURE he´s the relationship type and not telling you this because he thinks that *YOU* want that?

also there are a lot of people that TALK relationship, now if they WANT that is another issue. you know like when i chat up a girl in a club, and an hour later i bullshit with her about how our kids would look like. or that we´d go skiing in winter. or that we´d go diving (or whatever she hasn´t done before). can you say sweet talk ;)

Originally posted by tastey

maybe you should make your intentions a little clearer.

what i mean by this: are you SURE he´s the relationship type and not telling you this because he thinks that *YOU* want that?

also there are a lot of people that TALK relationship, now if they WANT that is another issue. you know like when i chat up a girl in a club, and an hour later i bullshit with her about how our kids would look like. or that we´d go skiing in winter. or that we´d go diving (or whatever she hasn´t done before). can you say sweet talk ;)

Nah...this guy is pretty down to earth and really not making any promises at all. However, he did make it clear he is more the relationship type than not.

My intentions are as they always are...not many expectations at all...but there is still that incredibly irresistable urge to rip his clothes off....which might possibly happen tonite...

either way... this guy seems pretty down to earth. . . Wideskies, I'll keep you posted...;)

so ok...we met up tonite, had an AMAZING sushi dinner....then went back to his AMAZING apartment on 89th and 2nd ((beautiful apt and really nice neighborhood))...where I met his kitty "Floyd"...lol....We watched Poetic Justice, a movie I haven't seen in years...

...and had THE MOST amazing sex that I've had in the longest! I don't know what it was...but we were totally into what was going on, and into each other....and we had the second CREED cd on in the background ((i forget the name of the album))...all topped off by Merlot and Candlelight....:love:

it was just....::sigh:: "nice"...:D