Clubplanet Nightlife Community

will this work?

Originally posted by trancend

next time i get pulled over just say i forgot my liscence at home and i wont get a ticket for speeding, just drivign without a liscence which is no points

its possible but you run the risk of getting both tickets if the cop is a dick

BG

Originally posted by trancend

next time i get pulled over just say i forgot my liscence at home and i wont get a ticket for speeding, just drivign without a liscence which is no points

. . If I was a cop, I'd slap you with the two tickets just for being that much of an idiot . . you should NEVER drive an automobile without having a license on you . . . They can ticket you , and they WILL . . because your name is matched in the database to the car through your insurance . . . Not having your license will actually aggrivate the cop even more cause he's got to look you up in the computer after running the vehicles registration rather than just scanning your license . . .

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . If I was a cop, I'd slap you with the two tickets just for being that much of an idiot . . you should NEVER drive an automobile without having a license on you . . . They can ticket you , and they WILL . . because your name is matched in the database to the car through your insurance . . . Not having your license will actually aggrivate the cop even more cause he's got to look you up in the computer after running the vehicles registration rather than just scanning your license . . .

Pig.