Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I need some new excuses. . .

to take this Friday off. . . :)

Nothing to blatantly outrageous, or ridiculous . . .believable and with no way for them to fight it.

Nothing along the lines of:

~ Doctor’s appointment/ Sick

~ No Transportation (used that one 2 Friday’s ago lmao)

~ Family Emergency’s. . .I use those too much haha

Help a lazy kitten out! :love:

hmmm here's 3 ideas

cable guy coming to the house "sometime between 10 and 2pm" then call at 2:30 and say he's just setting it up so too late to go into work

that sucks tho cuz noone wants to have to call in again at 2pm

have to drive someone to the airport (or better yet, pick someone up - this way you can call at 11am and say the flights delayed, then call again at 3:00 and say you just got the person so its too late to come in

stomach virus.....call in b4 the boss gets in, leave a message "think I got a stomach virus...uggh....its ugly.....can't make..it..in...today....." :puke:

Originally posted by charrails

hmmm here's 3 ideas

cable guy coming to the house "sometime between 10 and 2pm" then call at 2:30 and say he's just setting it up so too late to go into work

that sucks tho cuz noone wants to have to call in again at 2pm

stomach virus.....call in b4 the boss gets in, leave a message "think I got a stomach virus...uggh....its ugly.....can't make..it..in...today....." :puke:

Im really loving that 1st idea!!!! :love: but that whole calling back thing is sooo not me lmao. . .its as of now my #1

But I already used the stomach thing. . .:D

Keep em coming!!!!

tell them the nursing home u volunteer on the weekends for is having a Friday Picnic and theyre short on staff and they asked you if you can come and help out , and since u love the old people there u cant say no to them out of the goodness of ur heart...trust me..its foolproof..if u want..say its all the way in queens...and u have to drive in and their having their picnic at flushing meadow and its the Margaret Teats Nursing home if they ask..

god..this one is so good...Why didnt i think to use it before

Originally posted by phatman

everyone knows about the dreaded Division of Motor Vehicles....didnt ya just get that new ride?...need new plates...transferring registration...renewing license...

just to name a few....

ahhhh so very true. . .well i did get this letter for photo inspection. . .i can always twist my words around and such :D