Clubplanet Nightlife Community

tempbitch

tempboy, the good thing about the red bartops at tempts is that they are red..........that's why when you frequently fall asleep on them your red lipstick doesn't look so noticeable smeared all over them........although it probably gets smeared all over the front of your boyfriend's underwear............

this sat i'll bring the tempkid emergency kit for the bartenders..it consists of:

1). a crowbar to pry his face off the bar.

2). a squeegy-----to clean his drool off the bartop.

3). a velcrow strap-------so his boyfriend can safely strap him into a upright position on the barstool.... also the strap can double as a restraint when tempkid starts to come out of his drunkin' stupor and he get into the famous tempkid fight mode (aka. beer muscles)......

4). a pamper's baby ass wipey.........so someone can clean your face up...

5). a new stick of bright red lipstick------------so we can pretty you up again like nothin' ever happen..........

the moral of the story is drink within your means so this travasty doesn't happen again..it's embarrassing fro everyone....sallyboy..

by the way, i will have this emergency kit near the entrance at tempts........if he (temkid) starts to go down....(now when i say go down i mean on the bartop........if he goes down on some guys lap in the mensroom that's a weekly occurance) but anyway if he goes down on the bartop....break the glass and get the kit to the bartender immediiately...

I have no clue what your talking about or what happend but i can tell your a fucking dick face loser. Cant anyone go out and party anymore with out assholes like you making things worse for someone when they get to fucked up? Why not be like "that kid partyed hard lets give him lets help him out"

Your a dick just trying to make someone feel bad about somthing that has happend to us all . People like you really get under my fucking skin !! I hope you choak on all the cum that your nigger boyfriend shoots down your cock sucking throat. I Hope some one sticks you with an aids needle

:hat:

hang in there,

Originally posted by notallthere

I have no clue what your talking about or what happend but i can tell your a fucking dick face loser. Cant anyone go out and party anymore with out assholes like you making things worse for someone when they get to fucked up? Why not be like "that kid partyed hard lets give him lets help him out"

Your a dick just trying to make someone feel bad about somthing that has happend to us all . People like you really get under my fucking skin !! I hope you choak on all the cum that your nigger boyfriend shoots down your cock sucking throat. I Hope some one sticks you with an aids needle

hang in there,

you truly are a fucking TOOL!

hang in there,

You really don't have a clue, but I'm sure you will once everyone on this board gets a hold of you after making these comments to kirk, a legend in the business. You seem like one of those rich uneducated kids that fucked around your whole life. Then mommy and daddy would bail you out whenever you got in trouble because that was easier than loving you. Instead of sitting on your computer all day posting stupid shit, here are some things for you to do:

1. Hug your parents; you've obviously missed out on that growing up.

2. Stop being racial, because it' s a whole new world out there and people like you are the minority now.

3. Go take an english composition 101 course over at the county college, because you really look like a moron everytime you post.

anyone else have something for notallthere's To Do list feel free to add on.

Oh ya KIRK

you aint nothing but a JERK

Mr. K-LO thinks he's so COOL

but even BO knows he is one big fucking TOOL

I don't think I know a bigger FOOL.

You step into my Hive

you aint commin out Alive

Yo start to scream out loud...Tempkid Please no More

Louder then a Slease ass Whore

Yes your mamas Poor, I Told you Before

prepare your little head to meet the Cold Door

and just lets hope you are Far Away

because me and you are at War Today

I dont care who a legend is in what business. I never even herd of him. I was just chyming in becuase i thought he was fucking with tempkid. I dident know it was all in fun.

Now I can tell your a fucking loser that beleives that a message board meens somthing. If you really really have a problem with me and you are not joking around about wanting to cuase trouble with me when im out and you dont like what i have to say then PLEASE come to MY FUCKING FACE AND SAY IT.

I will be at joeys thurs and sandbar friday

:D :D

DSCF0035.JPG

I dont care who a legend is in what business. I never even herd of him. I was just chyming in becuase i thought he was fucking with tempkid. I dident know it was all in fun. I can tel your a fucking loser that beleives that a message board meens somthing. If you realy have a problem with me and what i have to say then you can come to MY FUCKING FACE AND SAY IT.

:D :D

DSCF0035.JPG

WOW, I think we touched another nerve. So notallthere is a racial uneducated fall down drunk whose parents didn't love him. You want me to come to your face and say it, well why don't you go to the middle of newark and say your racial remarks?

Originally posted by kirklop

tempkid, you know i love you..........as for notallthere......why all the hurt...........why are you so protective....kind of like a protective boyfriend....................hmmmmmmmmm??????

Oh shit here we go again... Watch out Tempkid might bust out some Rhymes...

Originally posted by 12inch

WOW, I think we touched another nerve. So notallthere is a racial uneducated fall down drunk whose parents didn't love him. You want me to come to your face and say it, well why don't you go to the middle of newark and say your racial remarks?

My parents? Now you lost me my parents where really cool to me.

The middle of Newark? what the hell does that mean? What are you talking about? I do not have anything against any specific race. Italians have had allot of problems with racist to you know.

I have had many problems with blacks threw out my life. My uncle Mike used to own apartments in Elizabeth and he was shot to death by a nigger in 99 because he didn't want to pay rent. The guy only got four years. My point is i am just more cautious of blacks because i have had so many problems with them threw out my life. I mean it would be stupid if i wasn't.

The middle of Newark? what the hell does that mean? What are you talking about? I do not have anything against any specific race. Italians have had allot of problems with racist to you know.

I have had many problems with blacks threw out my life. My uncle Mike used to own apartments in Elizabeth and he was shot to death by a nigger in 99 because he didn't want to pay rent. The guy only got four years. My point is i am just more cautious of blacks because i have had so many problems with them threw out my life. I mean it would be stupid if i wasn't.

This thread is intended for tempkid and kirk so I'll take this up with you on another post

Originally posted by kirklop

tempkid, you know i love you..........as for notallthere......why all the hurt...........why are you so protective....kind of like a protective boyfriend....................hmmmmmmmmm??????

Krik does that mean your going still drive me to my house in Belmar, if I'm not able to function after DJais friday nights?

Kirk I don't care what anybody says about you, your ok in my book :D

Originally posted by tempkid

Oh ya KIRK

you aint nothing but a JERK

Mr. K-LO thinks he's so COOL

but even BO knows he is one big fucking TOOL

I don't think I know a bigger FOOL.

You step into my Hive

you aint commin out Alive

Yo start to scream out loud...Tempkid Please no More

Louder then a Slease ass Whore

Yes your mamas Poor, I Told you Before

prepare your little head to meet the Cold Door

and just lets hope you are Far Away

because me and you are at War Today

Keep these going Tempkid. I love them.

:D :D :D

Typical ignorant jerkoff. SUCK A DICK BUDDY.

First off, don't talk to Kirk like that!!! Second, I'll be at the door thursday at Joeys so why don't you introduce yourself, so i can put a face with the jerk-off comments on here. Then I'll ban you from every major club in NJ, right after I break my foot off in your ass. :) Have a nice day!!:)

Originally posted by bigmurray

First off, don't talk to Kirk like that!!! Second, I'll be at the door thursday at Joeys so why don't you introduce yourself, so i can put a face with the jerk-off comments on here. Then I'll ban you from every major club in NJ, right after I break my foot off in your ass. :) Have a nice day!!:)

WHAT?? are you kidding? I will introduce myself. Ill be there tomorrow night. If you work the door at joeys i am sure i have met you and i am sure your huge so if you want to attack me becuase you dont like what i say then go ahead. I am sure youll kick my ass but do it.

I don't see why your getting all bent out of shape. Ill repeat myself. I didn't realize that Kirk was joking around. Yeash.... last time ill stick up for anyone

Originally posted by bigmurray

HEY BIG DOG! DON'T EVEN GET FIRED UP OVER THIS DORK. HE GETS OFF ON HIS OWN RETARDED SHIT. WHEN I SEE THIS KID WALKIN THRU TEMPTS (if you let him in haha) I'M GONNA DROP HIM AT THE BACK BAR, THEN LET BILLY AND THE BOYS CARRY EM OUT TEMPTS STYLE

P.S. GOOD LOOKIN OUT OPENENING WKND. LOOKING FOWARD TO SEEING YOU THIS WKND AND ESCPECIALY MEMDAY WKND

P.S.S. ANY IDEA WHO I AM? PM ME

Originally posted by vip-tech

HEY BIG DOG! DON'T EVEN GET FIRED UP OVER THIS DORK. HE GETS OFF ON HIS OWN RETARDED SHIT. WHEN I SEE THIS KID WALKIN THRU TEMPTS (if you let him in haha) I'M GONNA DROP HIM AT THE BACK BAR, THEN LET BILLY AND THE BOYS CARRY EM OUT TEMPTS STYLE

P.S. GOOD LOOKIN OUT OPENENING WKND. LOOKING FOWARD TO SEEING YOU THIS WKND AND ESCPECIALY MEMDAY WKND

P.S.S. ANY IDEA WHO I AM? PM ME

I know Billy...........BIG FUCKIN BOY

well, as long at it's the same Billy.........