Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Will pay good money for these tracks

After months and months of trying to figure out what these tracks were, I finally got it.

I've been looking for this one since Feb, when I heard it on Satoshi's Liquid Room set:

1) Saeed & Palash - Watching You

It's got a dude's voice, and the hook goes something like "Dancing next to speakers, I see you..."

And I've been looking for this one since November, when Creamer dropped it at Buzz:

2) Creamer/PQM - Fuck Sonnet

It's got a dude's voice, and the hook goes "Fuck you for letting me fuck you now".

Now that I've found out what these two tracks are, I NEED THEM! I haven't seen either one released yet. But if anyone sees these anywhere, please let me know. I must have. Vinyl preferred, since I don't have CD decks at home. But if anyone finds it on CD-R, then I WILL go out and buy CD decks for my home. :D

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

And I've been looking for this one since November, when Creamer dropped it at Buzz:

2) Creamer/PQM - Fuck Sonnet

I didn't know the name of this track. I'll keep a lookout (though I robably look in all the same places you look, so I'll have no luck I'm sure).

Originally posted by Kuro

I didn't know the name of this track. I'll keep a lookout (though I robably look in all the same places you look, so I'll have no luck I'm sure).

I really didnt like his set at buzz. It sounded really monotonous. as for the fuck sonnet track. imo, that track sucks. 'nough said

Originally posted by spinsaikel

I really didnt like his set at buzz. It sounded really monotonous. as for the fuck sonnet track. imo, that track sucks. 'nough said

that what alot of people say about john creamer, that dj-wise he isnt that good...hell it even looks like he's having an enema when he's spinning 'cos he looks mad and like he was in pain or somethin', but i remember that track, and i loved it.

Originally posted by spinsaikel

I love monotonous. I find Creamer's sets very subtle. I liked him both times. Personally, I'd actually rather have monotonous and subtle than in your face. It really lets me get into the music and listen to each layer.

The Fuck Sonnet track actually epitomizes that sound. Very subtle layers, and an obscene vocal that says "Fuck this, fuck that, fuck you, fuck me". That's goddamn killer to me.

But to each his own. As long as you don't listen to hard house or fairy shit, it's cool w/ me. :D

I love monotonous. I find Creamer's sets very subtle. I liked him both times. Personally, I'd actually rather have monotonous and subtle than in your face. It really lets me get into the music and listen to each layer.

The Fuck Sonnet track actually epitomizes that sound. Very subtle layers, and an obscene vocal that says "Fuck this, fuck that, fuck you, fuck me". That's goddamn killer to me.

But to each his own. As long as you don't listen to hard house or fairy shit, it's cool w/ me. :D

A lot of people find Digweed to be too monotonous, too. I can't really comment on Creame cuz I was way too fucked up when I heard him the one time. As for the Fuck Sonnet track, I have absolutely no idea what it sounds like aside from the vocal. Is it on any recent sets you're heard, Shady?

i'm not into the track.

i'm not into creamer as a dj. and i'll hafta disagree w/ your subtle comment. i don't think his sets are subtle. i think he can't mix and has bad track selection.

Originally posted by Kuro

A lot of people find Digweed to be too monotonous, too. I can't really comment on Creame cuz I was way too fucked up when I heard him the one time. As for the Fuck Sonnet track, I have absolutely no idea what it sounds like aside from the vocal. Is it on any recent sets you're heard, Shady?

The Steve Lawler Radio 538 set has that track.