Clubplanet Nightlife Community

reasons y i hate work and most people these days

so this morning i wake up and i get a calls a old gym i used to train at was like hhmmmmmm wanna work i was like true wut ever haven't worked in like a month money might be nice so i go and its like the reason y i hate so many people always happens i mean people these days are so simple minded and dumb and expect too many miracles i had like 3 girls ask me how they can be fit by July 4 and they all weighed about as much as me at like 5'4 i was called a papy chula like 10 times and like 2 skinny kids asked me how they can be built by the end of school LoL damn the best tho is this 1 chick had to be like 5'4 200 i mean I'm like 5'11 200 so u just gotta think cums up and is like sup papy hook this ma up with a work out that will get her into a bathen suit by the beginning of summer lol any 1 who has met me knows in person i don't speak ebonics and i think it's a joke so i just shock head and was like wut happened LoL and gave her like a 6 hour a day cardio and lift workout and she was like u crazy and walked out the gym pissed lol i hate people who believe in miracles cause thers no such thing and so many people want them and get pissed if they can't have them lol well i vented lol and any 1 who wants a funny as job fitness train in NJ i mean its a joke all day and u make money while laughen which is a plus ;)

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by joeg

i'm so bored, I actually want to read this... but its just 1 big sentance with poor grammer... too painful...

LoL i think u need some 1 to fitness train u kid we can make a deal u can teach me proper grammmer and how to type which will take a few weeks and i can get u in shape but its no mircale so that will take a few years or more LoL

wow, i sure as hell hope i never meet you, Shook. what fun it would be to have you type something like:

hey wuts up lol i met wideskies yesterday and man she sed she can dance but why cant she fit in her pants lol shit arnt club girlz suppose 2 b like all skinny wit big boobs lol lol so yeah haha u all should meat her shes fat

Originally posted by wideskies

wow, i sure as hell hope i never meet you, Shook. what fun it would be to have you type something like:

hey wuts up lol i met wideskies yesterday and man she sed she can dance but why cant she fit in her pants lol shit arnt club girlz suppose 2 b like all skinny wit big boobs lol lol so yeah haha u all should meat her shes fat

lol shut up i'm not anti fat i'm just anti stupid people who think they can get in shape in a month when it toke them years to get out of shape ;)

and wildskies so u can dance but not fit into your pants hhmmm maybe i can try to get into them pants if we ever meet ;)

Originally posted by shook

LoL i think u need some 1 to fitness train u kid we can make a deal u can teach me proper grammmer and how to type which will take a few weeks and i can get u in shape but its no mircale so that will take a few years or more LoL

sorry chief... i think you have it wrong...

It would take me a few years to get in shape(if not more)... but you're Forever condemned to the hell that is a mildly functioning brain... too bad you can't exercise that, eh? ahhh atleast you can't comprehend how bad your life is/will be... you're lucky in that respect.

atleast it seems fate is not without a sense of humor... ;)

pants? pants? only if you like girls who are hung. someone else might have something to say about this, hmm.

not sure that just confussed me and that other thread just did the same but hhmmmmm i'll let u give me a hand job or blow me then and i won't try to get into the pants if thats better ;)

not sure that just confussed me and that other thread just did the same but hhmmmmm i'll let u give me a hand job or blow me then and i won't try to get into the pants if thats better ;)

aww, did i stress your brain out? *pat, pat*

to clarify: refer to the last line of my signature.

Originally posted by joeg

sorry chief... i think you have it wrong...

It would take me a few years to get in shape(if not more)... but you're Forever condemned to the hell that is a mildly functioning brain... too bad you can't exercise that, eh? ahhh atleast you can't comprehend how bad your life is/will be... you're lucky in that respect.

atleast it seems fate is not without a sense of humor... ;)

can u see your dik while u pee ???????? ontill that day when u can look down and see your self while your peeing your wordz don't bug me while your readen i'll be out liften and while your jerken off thinken bout how rich u might be and how u might get a cute girl to use u for your money i'll be out fuken usen people for ther money eiether way we will both be happy so be goods kid and learn some poor grammer geek lol atleast u can try to not too look like a geek some times lol even if u really are ;)

lol shut up i'm not anti fat i'm just anti stupid people who think they can get in shape in a month when it toke them years to get out of shape ;)

lol

or people who drink a diet coke with their super sized big mac meal lol

:blown::D

aww, did i stress your brain out? *pat, pat*

to clarify: refer to the last line of my signature.

uh huh no more blowen but if u get me fuked up i'll still let u give me a hand job ;) LoL

Originally posted by romy20

lol

or people who drink a diet coke with their super sized big mac meal lol

:blown::D

some times the deit taste better lol i just don't like people who think they can look good once they spent so much time looken bad i mean in life if u get big or if your big boned u kinda deform your self and no matter how much weight u lose or try to lose u will always look deformed if u let your self go too much cause u chnage your bone and skin structer ;) and not every 1 can look good at the beach just like not every 1 can look good in a club i mean i really don't care if i see a person who is big boned and ther at the beach and rocken shorts rather then a 2 peice bekini but some people just don't get it and thats wut i'm againest;)

can u see your dik while u pee ???????? ontill that day when u can look down and see your self while your peeing your wordz don't bug me while your readen i'll be out liften and while your jerken off thinken bout how rich u might be and how u might get a cute girl to use u for your money i'll be out fuken usen people for ther money eiether way we will both be happy so be goods kid and learn some poor grammer geek lol atleast u can try to not too look like a geek some times lol even if u really are ;)

yeh man lol i toaly agrea with you its so much better to have some chik b with you becuz you cant think 'stead of cuz you can!

hmm, i like my men with big dicks AND big brains, personally..

uh huh no more blowen but if u get me fuked up i'll still let u give me a hand job ;) LoL

Aww look like roid boy has to justify himself by being a noxious prick and showing off his body in his signature because his nuts have shriveled up to the size of a stegasaurus brain. At least you're self-imposing eugenics, and I'm sure society's better off for it.

Shook, you're half the man Wideskies is

yeh man lol i toaly agrea with you its so much better to have some chik b with you becuz you cant think 'stead of cuz you can!

hmm, i like my men with big dicks AND big brains, personally..

brains are nice but wut u always hear when u were young love at first site and if thats so u really never heard the person or even know wut kinda brain ther other person has yet your in love to a degree ;) lol plus if u go out thers very few wordz ever spoken in a club or a bar so really aslong as u can say sup my name is george and heres me shirtless lol u pretty much are set to a degree i mean i'm happy most of the girls i've gotten with never really spoken to me it means more i would be heart broken if i met ag irl and she was more into my mind then my looks :( i'll always take looks over mind and i hope my future wife thinks the same

who said i use roidz ??????????????? if i did i would be huge and i'm still a puny lil boy so get the hacts stright befor u start complmenten me kid ;)

Whoa. Punctuation.

Should someone with a Mike Tyson quote in their sig even be taken seriously?

Originally posted by brickhouse

Whoa. Punctuation.

Should someone with a Mike Tyson quote in their sig even be taken seriously?

tyson is a real man and if i end up being even half as manly as tyson i will die with a smile on my face ;)