Clubplanet Nightlife Community

weekend in DC: a photographic journey

rizzo

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

obviously girly has the brain of an ant..she obviously doesnt remember what im talking about..and she obviously didnt notice my sarcasm..this is the same reason she bitched me out one night ..she takes everything to heart..and rizzo...nce post bitch..had me in stitches:tongue:

~~~i was just saying............................:shades2:

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by hoke

Dude, rizzo, I never noticed that before!!!! :eek:

- joeg must weigh what, like 500 pounds? I'm so glad you pointed it out to me 'cause this whole time I wanted to be his friend and never noticed how fucking fat he is. Thanks for saving me the pain of being associated with a lardass, dude! I owe you one!!!

- Cat, man, that chick is fucking ugly! I mean, pyramid titties, how true can that be? I bet they're so pointy she cuts her hands when she touches herself! Good thing I never went for that shit! I mean, she's sweet and all, but come on, a guy could get hurt getting with a hideous creature like that! I mean, what if somebody saw us on the street and thought I was, like, gay? They'd probably kick my ass! Then I'd have an ugly chick *and* broken bones!

- Brickhouse -- what can I say? The guy is like a fucking goalpost, dude! I bet every time his mom spoon-fed him as a kid, she picked him up and spiked him between her legs and yelled "Score!" I could have sworn he was such a nice guy, but you saved me from him, too -- I might have fallen between his teeth and never gotten out! I mean, that gap is so fucking wide nobody would have EVER found me! I'd better stay away from that freak!

- Now you, on the other hand... my, what a fine specimen! Those pecs... dude, do you work out? Can I touch them? And you're so smart, too! Will you have coffee with me? We can sit in the village and talk about how much better we are than all those fucking whales and ugly chicks and goalpost-mouthed monsters, and then we can go back to my place and you can show me what you're capable of... I bet a guy with pecs like those has a nice tight ass! Do you? Please, call me... I want to be your special friend! This thread has turned me on to you like nothing else!

:)

jesus christ:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: