weekend in DC: a photographic journey

rizzo

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . . I'm seriously concerned with your delusion about being funny . . . now I got a nice heaping helping of STFU for ya right here . .which do you want?. . a can, or a glass? . . .

how creative...putting an STFU in a can or glass!!! is that even physically possible?!! o my god ur so silly!!! i love you!!!;)

wideskies: I thought it would be fair to inform you that your picture is floating around on..... well... take a look :(

I had no idea, I was looking for more pictures for my next story and came across....small world..

attachment.php?postid=829379

Originally posted by girly

haaaaaaaaaaa holy shit i am dying over here (i'm not kidding) funny stufff:laugh:

since i got barked at for makin fun of AVIATOR WEARING kid in the SF priceless pic....my turn to be an asshole..

WHY GIRLY ? WHY MUST U LAUGH? WHY IS IT SOOOOOOO FUNNY?? UR RUININ THE SCENE GIRLY..ITS PEOPLE LIKE U THAT RUIN THINGS..SO WHAT IF JOEG WANTS TO WEAR SANDALS..DOES THAT MEAN HE CANT GO TO CLUBS..WHY IS IT SO FUNNY..ITS PEOPLE LIKE U THAT CAUSE ALL THIS DRAMA..WHYYYYYY??

Originally posted by rizzo

wideskies: I thought it would be fair to inform you that your picture is floating around on..... well... take a look :(

I had no idea, I was looking for more pictures for my next story and came across....small world..

ahhhh ha ha ha, rizzo, you never fail to crack me up...

cp: don't you get it... he put text on the picture... GET IT??? TEXT ON THE PICTURE??!?! my god... and to think... hes wasting this on a message board instead of curing cancer...

:rolleyes:

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

since i got barked at for makin fun of AVIATOR WEARING kid in the SF priceless pic....my turn to be an asshole..

WHY GIRLY ? WHY MUST U LAUGH? WHY IS IT SOOOOOOO FUNNY?? UR RUININ THE SCENE GIRLY..ITS PEOPLE LIKE U THAT RUIN THINGS..SO WHAT IF JOEG WANTS TO WEAR SANDALS..DOES THAT MEAN HE CANT GO TO CLUBS..WHY IS IT SO FUNNY..ITS PEOPLE LIKE U THAT CAUSE ALL THIS DRAMA..WHYYYYYY??

attachment.php?postid=829392

this doesn't even call for a response. It sounds totally ridiculous. yeah i ruin the scene and cause all "this drama":rolleyes: GET A CLUE

oh my god i am so embarassed! i did a little bit of researching myself and found this:

attachment.php?postid=829419

oh nooooooooo the whole world knows i'm ugly now! i'm doomed to have no one love me or talk to me or dance with me or give a shit or have sex with me ever agaaaaaaaaaaaain...

*slits wrists*

Originally posted by wideskies

oh my god i am so embarassed! i did a little bit of researching myself and found this:

oh nooooooooo the whole world knows i'm ugly now! i'm doomed to have no one love me or talk to me or dance with me or give a shit or have sex with me every agaaaaaaaaaaaain...

*slits wrists*

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

sorry to say... you don't do a very good job of being ugly though...

Actually she does a fantastic job. Just not to King Kong over there.

By the way, awful waxing job on your eyebrows. :puke:

are you referring to the scars left by my old eyebrow rings?

barf right back atcha, honey.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by totallytrance

fag:blown:

ahhh its TotallyTrash... I was wondering where my favorite groupie was at. Fear not my little buttercup, for the next time you want to infest the block Pangaea is located on I'll make sure you end up standing next to Rahmad and his kabob's ending up to goto Vinyl "for the music" <----

ahhh its TotallyTrash... I was wondering where my favorite groupie was at. Fear not my little buttercup, for the next time you want to infest the block Pangaea is located on I'll make sure you end up standing next to Rahmad and his kabob's ending up to goto Vinyl "for the music" <----

uh oh... I hope shook steps in on this one... ;)

(sits back and watches the stupidity fly...)

........rizzo will make sure I'll end up standing to Rahmad and his kabob's....:laugh: