Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Nba Finals Predictions?

mrmatas2277

this year is not special for me...since the "no talent thugs" new york knicks or "we cannot hold a lead in the 3rd quarter" miami heat are not in the playoffs, my heart isnt really into it...so i was wondering what ur predictions are? in the West i have to go with the Kings...i cannot stand the Lakers and i think the Kings will knock them off....in the East, i am mauling over two teams: Celtics and the Nets....i would like to see the Nets in the finals, but i think the Celtics are the only the team with the chance in the East....Kings vs Celtics....anyone have any other predictions?

ps

Kings win it this year, but i am really hoping for a Celtic win....:D

stop hating on my Knicks punk. :D seriously both the Knicks ,and Heat have some serious work, to do in the off season. The Lakers get on my last good nerve. personally I would love to see the New Jersey Nets, go all the way. I always like the underdog. Jason Kidd is playing such inspired ball right now, he has managed to energize, and inspire the rest of his team.

Originally posted by phrankadelic

although i'm seriously hoping that the kings beat the lakers....it's just not going to happen. lakers win...no matter who they play. i think it's going to be nets vs. lakers.

yeah, i hate th elakers, hopefully the kings can beat them. they are better this year than last year, and with shaq not at 100% they might have a good chance

I don't know man, as mush as i'd love to see the lakers not go to the finals...they always have some way to come back even when they r down (just look at this past Sunday's game...that was nuts!), Hopefully though, the Lakers will lose and the "underdogs" will prevail. As far as this side goes, I'd like to see Kidd get a ring. Unfortunately, just like U jess..I don't really have my heart in the NBA this year very much either :-( Hopefully it'll turn out Kings Vs. Nets and give us a nice surprising final series to watch.......

I'm a Laker fan myself and no not since they got Shaq, Hardcore Magic Johnson, Kareem Fan, I have been predicting since the playoffs started at Work it Would be a rematch

Lakers v. Celtics and every one at work till Tuesday's games were laughing at me and so far its very possible it might just happen.

The Celts have a chance to upset the Nets without a doubt.

Personally I think the Lakers will do there 3 peet thing this year but they will not win it next year....:cool: