Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Star wars episode II tonight

meng

I have a small group of friends going to see Episode II tonight at midnight at Sunset Place. If anyone wants to meet up, we'll be there. :) Of people you guys know, it will be me and DJFX(although he rarely posts here)

I suggest you get your tix in advance just in case...I doubt it will sell out though.....even though it is Star Wars, it's still a weekday and it's at midnight, but still.....

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest saleen351

Roger Ebert trashed the movie............... I'll wait for Vin Diseal Triple XXX........

Roger Ebert trashed the movie...............

It's still Star Wars......even if all the Star Wars flicks that come out from now on suck, the fans are still gonna see it just cuz it's Star Wars.......

So far, people have mostly said it's better than Episode I, but I'll decide for myself like phrankmeister says.....without giving any of the movie to those who have not seen it yet, I'll let you guys know what I thought of it here and trust me when I say that I'm a die hard Star Wars fan since I was 6 years old....

Originally posted by meng

So far, people have mostly said it's better than Episode I, but I'll decide for myself like phrankmeister says.....without giving any of the movie to those who have not seen it yet, I'll let you guys know what I thought of it here and trust me when I say that I'm a die hard Star Wars fan since I was 6 years old....

I am going to check it out tonight and hopefully I will not be disappointed. One thing I have learned that sometimes the critics may not like a movie but the general public still goes and sees the movie and make it a big revenue maker. Which is the final say about a movie.

got my ticket on monday for tonight...i can't wait! my mother saw it over a month ago and said it was really good! 100 times better then the first one!

i'll let you all know at round 2:30am how it was!

I got my Moe's Cantina T-shirt on ready to go. It's true what Shroomy says about Episode II probably being more satisfying because it's not being as hyped as Episode I.....and episode 1 was pretty slack.....

And even though Star Wars has never been a series which invloved great acting, the original 3 were made in a way that gave the characters depth....something episode 1 lacked bigtime.....

I'm sure all you Star Wars fans will not be disappointed....with the exception of the ocassional cheesy lines(especially the love scenes), Episode 2 blows Phantom Menace out of the water.....remember when Empire Strikes Back came out? ....kinda like that......

Originally posted by Treepwood

Cridicts trashed Episdoe 4 5 and 6 and they are still one of the greatest movies ever. so it doesn't matter if fucking ebert give it 2 thumbs up or 2 down, he is still bitter about his gay lover dying on him.

:eek::jawdrop::laugh: ...so true!!!

Originally posted by johnny13

Saw it last night at midnight.........definitely bette than the first one....but still lacking something.............best part was with yoda........if you have seen then movie you know what i mean

OMG!! That is so true! The Yoda part was awesome :laugh: that was the highlight of my StarWars experience... :laugh: If you haven't seen movie just wait till you do...

Originally posted by naomi1

The Yoda part was awesome :laugh: that was the highlight of my StarWars experience... :laugh:

i have heard, cant wait till sunday to see it!!! i have always questioned yoda's manhood...after this movie i have heard, that question should be put to rest!!!

yo- that sh*t was Danny Howells good! nuff said

FYI- Yoda rules all things bad ass!

I'm a total star wars dork------->but I still loved it.

**Did anyone else notice the previews for the new Matrix movie? Looks good!!!!!!!!!