Clubplanet Nightlife Community

bliss - friday night - mercury lounge - guest list

jcbliss

hey guys,

big thanks for those who came out and supported us last week. What a night we had! Hope all of you will try to make it out this week for the event. I promise good tunes and good times to be had by all. This week you'll have your residents, myself, Jon Cowan and K-ahhz. Next friday (the 24th) we welcome TRENDROID from NYC. for guest list for this friday email me

Jon@blissproductions.com

come support your scene! we're trying to make it happen

Mercury Lounge - between Oakland and Commercial BLVD's on US1 in the sound advice plaza

cyou friday,

Jon

yeah,

originally 93.1 was broadcasting every friday from Mercury. We intended for that too stay on but I guess when the club mngmt thought it through we all felt that the money 93.1 wanted would be better suited if it went towards promotions and a guest DJ a couple of times a month. It was one or the other so I think we made the correct choice don't you??

J

93.1 sucks anyways. I think you made the right decision in pushing foward guest dj's and promotions instead of a live broadcast thru a station that might not even bring in any kind of revenue. Isn't that what it's about? you pay the station for broadcasting the night and in turn, you get an influx of clientel that listen to that station? If it's about money, then that would appease those chessey cheese heads that listen to that station. I might be off base but I doubt that's the type of crowd you looking for ....

Chris and I will be out of the clubs for a little bit but GOOD LUCK TO YOU, John! It sounds like it's gonna be a great party. I'll tell my sister and her Ft. Lauderdale crowd to head out there and support you guys! :)