Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Priceless!

Originally posted by girly

I don't understand how you have the nerve to call this kid vain when his picture was put up here for everyone to mock. you are yet another miserable and jealous person..BigPOP and Tunnel like everyone else said you hide behind the computer. Keep laughing about it when its pretty sad actually. You are actually miserable nobodys. Keep enjoying yourself on CP:)

and girly once again puts her foot in her mouth

:)

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

and girly once again puts her foot in her mouth

:)

I'll put my foot in your mouth;) MISERY oh how it must feel. Keep hiding behind the computer making fun and mocking others and their pics. Do whatever you have to do to make you feel better.:)

I'll put my foot in your mouth;) MISERY oh how it must feel. Keep hiding behind the computer making fun and mocking others and their pics. Do whatever you have to do to make you feel better.:)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

there she goes again....

and since youre quoting me, let me quote you...

ITS JUST A FUCKING MESSAGE BOARD!

:cool:

I don't understand how you have the nerve to call this kid vain when his picture was put up here for everyone to mock. you are yet another miserable and jealous person..BigPOP and Tunnel like everyone else said you hide behind the computer. Keep laughing about it when its pretty sad actually. You are actually miserable nobodys. Keep enjoying yourself on CP:)

Such anger...

maybe the K she bought for tonight turned out to be sugar or something

Listen you little DOOFBAG. Try and find something original with your little pathetic, antisocial ass:laugh: :laugh:

i thought you loved me like you love all your club kids

:tongue:

*pullin out some classics*

that was me being nice to you and everyone cause I'm a happy nice person that likes to be that way, but instead your weird antisocial ass gave me your known doofy ass look. Now thats classic;)

"I'm dying over hear"(im not kidding)....SOUND FAMILIAR MISSY?

Word of advice:

Remove shoe before you insert your foot into your mouth.It will taste better:)

Originally posted by tunnelbandit

"I'm dying over hear"(im not kidding)....SOUND FAMILIAR MISSY?

Word of advice:

Remove shoe before you insert your foot into your mouth.It will taste better:)

Oh great I'm scared I now have the 3 of you CP bulllies ganging up on me ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh:eek: :eek:;)

that was me being nice to you and everyone cause I'm a happy nice person that likes to be that way, but instead your weird antisocial ass gave me your known doofy ass look. Now thats classic;)

i gave you that look cause you looked like you were about to drop to the floor

remember kiddies....drugs are bad

i gave you that look cause you looked like you were about to drop to the floor

remember kiddies....drugs are bad

So everyone who meets you must look like they are gonna fall to the floor? Like i said if your gonna insult me find somehting that really happened. you give everyone that look because your an anitsocial freak. But i understand you have reasons its ok. next time you can say hello

Oh great I'm scared I now have the 3 of you CP bulllies ganging up on me ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh:eek: :eek:;)

Dippy dippy.........DUH.

Just practice what you preach and you shall be fine.I know it's hard to remember what you say sometimes. Just get some Ginko Baloba and St John's Wort.....it really works.

So everyone who meets you must look like they are gonna fall to the floor? Like i said if your gonna insult me find somehting that really happened. you give everyone that look because your an anitsocial freak. But i understand you have reasons its ok. next time you can say hello

what do you mean i give everyone that look? the only other time i recall giving that "wow she's fuckin toasted" look is to princesslolita one or twice

what do you mean i give everyone that look? the only other time i recall giving that "wow she's fuckin toasted" look is to princesslolita one or twice

yeah sure there guy

can you recommend any brand?:cool:

No...

You are quite an amusing character. You come spit your useless dribble at people for doing the same thing you do and then you have nothing to say. If you can just answer a simple question for me....

Why be a hypocrite?

No...

You are quite an amusing character. You come spit your useless dribble at people for doing the same thing you do and then you have nothing to say. If you can just answer a simple question for me....

Why be a hypocrite?

yeah I'm doing the same thing to BIGPOP who continues not only now to insult the people originally in this thread but also me. Hypocrite no. If someone wants to try and insult me I'm gonna tell the truth back. Thats all I'm doing. And the funny thing as I continue to tell BIGPOP the truth about himself I actually feel bad even though i shouldn't cause its a messageboard right? Some of you people need to learn to stop insulting others no one is perfect. Put some positive threads up on this board.

yeah I'm doing the same thing to BIGPOP who continues not only now to insult the people originally in this thread but also me. Hypocrite no. If someone wants to try and insult me I'm gonna tell the truth back. Thats all I'm doing. And the funny thing as I continue to tell BIGPOP the truth about himself I actually feel bad even though i shouldn't cause its a messageboard right? Some of you people need to learn to stop insulting others no one is perfect. Put some positive threads up on this board.

No no no silly....

Don't you laugh at the pics of other people that rizzo puts up to make fun of them.

positive threads huh?...OK:)

No no no silly....

Don't you laugh at the pics of other people that rizzo puts up to make fun of them.

positive threads huh?...OK:)

The thread i laughed at yesterday were not real pics of cp members. and i was laughing at the story by the way which i was included in one of his stories also which i laughed at. HUH ok..Hey listen i would never go out of my way to insult anyone. Thats not my nature sweetheart.