Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Priceless!

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah..one of the guy in the pics posts here...i only fucking joined this wack ass site because all you fucking people do is sit behind a computer screen and talk shit..bunch of jealous fucks and keep hating on pictures of people u dont even KNOW!!!!!!!!!..like i said to tunnelfaggot...i will surely meet him in person and then we can see if he keeps talking shit to me..(but me and tunnelfaggot are done with that stupid drama..)

fuck this thread..fuck this board..bunch of "message board tough guys" who just hate..peace

Originally posted by joeysf

like i said to tunnelfaggot...i will surely meet him in person and then we can see if he keeps talking shit to me..(but me and tunnelfaggot are done with that stupid drama..)

Hi sweety:rainbow:

How about we meet today....say ahhhhh 1 o clock at French Roast Bistro? We could settle our lil tiffs over a cpl cups of Earl Grey tea and a plate of scones. Since it's a nice day they might have the sidewalk dining area open too...o boy!!

Let me know booster;)

Originally posted by tunnelbandit

Hi sweety:rainbow:

How about we meet today....say ahhhhh 1 o clock at French Roast Bistro? We could settle our lil tiffs over a cpl cups of Earl Grey tea and a plate of scones. Since it's a nice day they might have the sidewalk dining area open too...o boy!!

Let me know booster;)

but....but..but..we were supposed to do that today.......

you lying bastid!

:cry:

watch out joey...he's only out for your body...he'll use you then toss you in the gutter...:cry:

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

vain

I don't understand how you have the nerve to call this kid vain when his picture was put up here for everyone to mock. you are yet another miserable and jealous person..BigPOP and Tunnel like everyone else said you hide behind the computer. Keep laughing about it when its pretty sad actually. You are actually miserable nobodys. Keep enjoying yourself on CP:)

Originally posted by girly

I don't understand how you have the nerve to call this kid vain when his picture was put up here for everyone to mock. you are yet another miserable and jealous person..BigPOP and Tunnel but like everyone else said you hide behind the computer. Keep laughing about it when its pretty sad actually. You are actually miserable nobodys. Keep enjoying yourself on CP:)

~I do have to admit that the pic was funny and all, (which is why I laughed at the pic, not directly at the guys, in my previous post) but I do think that it is unfair that he's being mocked.... I mean it's ok to laugh at it but to actually start making fun of the kid when you don't even know him..... ::sigh::....btw, well said GIRLY.