Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Priceless!

Originally posted by girly

The thread i laughed at yesterday were not real pics of cp members. and i was laughing at the story by the way which i was included in one of his stories also which i laughed at. HUH ok..Hey listen i would never go out of my way to insult anyone. Thats not my nature sweetheart.

n/m

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you americans are really really weird...ok so on a philosophical note, and not taking anysides in the above ridiculous argument...

Quote (ok so ican't do this bit yet)

Why be a hypocrite?

Answer

'because i'm not'

(is that cool or just crap)

Originally posted by psychojo

you americans are really really weird...ok so on a philosophical note, and not taking anysides in the above ridiculous argument...

Why be a hypocrite?

Answer

'because i'm not'

Crazy foreigners:)

Originally posted by psychojo

Why be a hypocrite?

Answer

'because i'm not'

Wanna play the nipple game?? ;)

Originally posted by tunnelbandit

No no no silly....

Don't you laugh at the pics of other people that rizzo puts up to make fun of them.

positive threads huh?...OK:)

ur fuckin 10000000000% right man..this same asshole bitched me out for talkin shit about someone..and she does the same thing..and then when u try to have a convo with her she runs out of shit to say and then starts with the YEAH OK..grow up lil girl grow up..and practice what u preach

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

ur fuckin 10000000000% right man..this same asshole bitched me out for talkin shit about someone..and she does the same thing..and then when u try to have a convo with her she runs out of shit to say and then starts with the YEAH OK..grow up lil girl grow up..and practice what u preach

oh please. you are like the biggest a-hole on this board and you just showed up here how long ago? Stop putting your 2 cents in. No one gives a flying fuck. your petty ass stupid opinion doesn't count;) Maybe in a couple months

hehehe..soo...wait...leme get this right..since i jus stared posting on the board means that my opinion doesnt count?? AHM OK!

and u seem to believe that before CP i never been inside a club..AHM OK!

seriously..u make no sense man..and when shit gets too hot for ya u resort to bullshit comments like the one above..and i am like the biggest like a-hole like on this board?? people who've actuall met me like dont think that like im an a-hole ok buffy?

oh please. you are like the biggest a-hole on this board and you just showed up here how long ago? Stop putting your 2 cents in. No one gives a flying fuck. your petty ass stupid opinion doesn't count;) Maybe in a couple months

follwing that logic, since i registered before you did, does that mean that i'm better than you?

woohoo!:D

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

hehehe..soo...wait...leme get this right..since i jus stared posting on the board means that my opinion doesnt count?? AHM OK!

and u seem to believe that before CP i never been inside a club..AHM OK!

seriously..u make no sense man..and when shit gets too hot for ya u resort to bullshit comments like the one above..and i am like the biggest like a-hole like on this board?? people who've actuall met me like dont think that like im an a-hole ok buffy?

great reply:rolleyes: i can go another five pages with you, but I have to go to the mall and would rather not waste my time. i posted what i thought and you read it as i did your response. good bye now jack ass.

cmon guys u all need to stop talkin shit on the internet like dorks yo. talkin shit face to face is one thing, but not when we dont have a clue what the person looks like were fighting with.

" Can't we all just get along"

Originally posted by djstd

cmon guys u all need to stop talkin shit on the internet like dorks yo. talkin shit face to face is one thing, but not when we dont have a clue what the person looks like were fighting with.

" Can't we all just get along"

some of us do know who eachother is.. i agree with what you are saying:cool:

great reply:rolleyes: i can go another five pages with you, but I have to go to the mall and would rather not waste my time. i posted what i thought and you read it as i did your response. good bye now jack ass.

gona hit up roosevelt field on LI?? buy u some nice slut gear?

Originally posted by sexyfukncritic

Oh my god this was too damn funny not to share this.

attachment.php?postid=829354

Another one of those classic priceless emails.

People are evil!

- Gina :laugh:

indeed ppl are evil...posting pics like this! that shirt is so yester-cetury, like mid-90s, high-retro-60s. and one needs to have a nicer body for that kind of a fashion statement. does this pic actually belong to the *guido folder*?

:eek:

Originally posted by kandyraver

factorypriceless.jpg

i need to apologise to these ppl in the pic, because if the pic was indeed taken some 5-6 years ago, ie if it's *vintage*, then they should in fact be revered for their sense of fashion originality....however, i need to re-phrase that - one of the guys looks like he's from 60s/mid 90s, the other from late 80s, and the third, who knows? the have such an *eclectic* taste, these guys....:rolleyes::laugh::rolleyes: