Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sleaside....so much sleaze yet so much fun

I definitely enjoyed sleaside more in high school for prom weekends but i have to admit memorial day weekends down there are still a great time. Even though there are an abundance of trashy guidos with their stangs,I dont mind getting head from some of those monsters they call guidettes. But I must admit there are times when one feels the need to escape all the trash and head to the Hamptons. In closing Id like to say that the Preps are kings and guidos fix our toilets....Thank you.

Originally posted by liverlips

I definitely enjoyed sleaside more in high school for prom weekends but i have to admit memorial day weekends down there are still a great time. Even though there are an abundance of trashy guidos with their stangs,I dont mind getting head from some of those monsters they call guidettes. But I must admit there are times when one feels the need to escape all the trash and head to the Hamptons. In closing Id like to say that the Preps are kings and guidos fix our toilets....Thank you.

:laugh: VERY TRUE:laugh:

preps..haha so funny! is that what you think happens? let me tell you something you little abercrombie bitch, you may THINK that your toilet is clogged, but its not. it's just your sexually fustrated wife/girlfriend calling to get HER pipes cleaned. and after one of my fellow guidos gets done fist fuckin your girl for an hour, he wipes his dick with YOUR pillow case, goes in the fridge and eats your leftover dinner, charges her 500 bucks for the stop, then when you get home she has an ear to ear grin on her face and says "the toilet's fixed honey but, i don't feel like cooking, can we order a pizza? fuckin preps think they have it all hahahaha

Originally posted by vip-tech

preps..haha so funny! is that what you think happens? let me tell you something you little abercrombie bitch, you may THINK that your toilet is clogged, but its not. it's just your sexually fustrated wife/girlfriend calling to get HER pipes cleaned. and after one of my fellow guidos gets done fist fuckin your girl for an hour, he wipes his dick with YOUR pillow case, goes in the fridge and eats your leftover dinner, charges her 500 bucks for the stop, then when you get home she has an ear to ear grin on her face and says "the toilet's fixed honey but, i don't feel like cooking, can we order a pizza? fuckin preps think they have it all hahahaha

i do the samething but with landscaping

WHATS UP BIFF? HOWS MUFFY?

Originally posted by tyco

ahhhh...........guidos bring out the insecurities in all of us.

get over it fag..........

TYCO...your right. Not everyone has the privilege of being Italian. As for the boardwalk in sleaside......I think we all know who is ruining the fun there.:paint: :paint:

Originally posted by barbiegirl

everybody knows you go to seaside for two reasons ...

for the clubs and the food at the Beachcomber and Midway on the boardwalk !!!

nobody goes there to lay on the beach or to vacation - that is total TRASH TOWN !!!

i agree totally !!!!

if you go to seaside for anything but the clubs your trash 1!

When I was in HS, we all went to Wildwood for Prom and Memorial Weekend... It was alot nicer then Seaside. Now I think it has gotten almost as crappy... Now we just head to Seaside, it is closer and has a better night life.

If you are looking for a nice BeachTown to vacation in... seaside is definately not the way to go.