Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The OFFICIAL "FINALS ARE DONE" woohoo roll call!!

well i took 3 today, got caught cheating on my philosophy one, got kicked out (i was failing anywayz) and took my 2 other ones...i got my french one 8:30am thursday...THEN the fun begins

and if you think i'm stupid for cheating, your absolutely right! i dont intend to pursue a philosophy career, if you see my sig, you'll know what i want to do and i'm getting started on that next semester....ciao peepz

Hellz yeah! I finished yesterday. I'm DONE!! But i've got a 5th year coming. If you need to cheat to get my, do it... passing a class is one thing. But cheating to get an A isn't fair to those who are honest. I just try and pass, whatever it takes.

~~~~grrr i ahte u college people!:mad: well after this monday im technically done b/c all i have to do is hand in my senior thesis and then its smooth sailing....i have no finals except history regents grrr.....but the point is i still have classes whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa:(

Originally posted by sexxyh

~~~~grrr i ahte u college people!:mad: well after this monday im technically done b/c all i have to do is hand in my senior thesis and then its smooth sailing....i have no finals except history regents grrr.....but the point is i still have classes whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa:(

Regents = :blown:

Originally posted by legend38

Regents = :blown:

~~~history regents are the easiest tests ever......lemme tell ya a story:tongue: picture this : freshman year history class world history....i showed up 20 times the entire semester never did homework, projects ,anything.... got a 98 on my regents!without studying..... ahhhhh the good old days:shades2: why can't i do this anymore?:(