Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I Am Holimit's New Moderator!!!!

sgtfury

NO NO NO NO...I AM NOT GOING TO LET IT REST...HOLIMIT HAS BEEN A TOTAL COCK TO TOO MANY PEOPLE FOR WAAAAAAY TO LONG.....I AM GOING TO MODERATE WHAT HE DOES ON THIS BOARD AND IF HES RUDE OR INAPPROPRIATE TO ANYONE...

AND IM SURE ALL OF THE HAPPY PEACE LOVING FOLKS ON THIS BOARD WILL SUPPORT ME BECAUSE NOONE WANTS ANYONE TO TREAT THE OTHER WITHOUT RESPECT...PLUR!!!!!!

digital 7...why would you even jump into this conversation????....thats odd..... and who said anything about jumping anyone???

jesus..just because you happen to share some of holimit's musical interests..do you have to jump to his defense even though hes been such a dick to so many people on the board....

I GUESS THE CPMAFIA THING IS KINDA TRUE..

ADVICE: THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX

yeah..macfunk..me too...and thats where this whole thing started...because of Holimit's constant negativity....and thats why its so perplexing why so many have come to his defense even when he has done nothing but be rude, negative and degrading..especially to miami..

WEIRD..

i love baseball...and i read that Hitler liked american baseball too...needless to say..i would find it hard to come to Hitler's defense in regards t anything...

Originally posted by sgtfury

HEY.AEOROPENIS...HOW DOES NOLIMITS ASS TASTE?

Come on Sgt... everyone is just sick of it. Marcos is cool as are the rest of the crew.

Its cool to follow up Nolimits posts, but starting whole new topics is getting old.

sgtfury... i cannot believe how big a deal you've made of something out of a messageboard. how about meeting me in person and then deciding if i'm lacking as much personality as you claim. if you want to go on writing shit about each and everyone of us, be my guest. we (call it the cpmafia or the a-list alla oscarg)just happen to be a group of people that wanted a change for the scene in miami. that was probably the only thing we had in common... we met through this board, went out a couple of times, and even though we didn't have the same tastes in music (and we all know that we still don't), we respect each other's opinions. with the way you come across, i doubt you'll get very far. music is very subjective. not everyone will have your same opinion.

AEROPLANO....I HAVE TO LAUGH AFTER READING YOUR POST AND THIS IS WHY.....WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK IM DOING??....I STARTED THIS WHOLE THING BECAUSE IM SICK AND TIRED OF YOUR BOY NOLIMIT BEING A DICK TO PEOPLE..BECAUSE THEY DONT SHARE THE SAME OPINION OR TASTES.....I HAVE SAID TIME AND TIME AGAIN..THAT I DONT GIVE A FLYING FUCK WHAT KIND OF MUSIC ANYONE LISTENS TO...JUST RESPECT THAT SOMEONE HAS A DIFFERENT TASTE THAN YOU...WHAT DOES HOLIMIT DO?..HE ATTACKS AND DEGRADES 1) MIAMI 2)ANYONE THAT DOESNT LIKE WHAT HE LIKES... I FIND IT SO UTTERLY HILARIOUS THAT NOLIMIT IS SO ROTTEN AND INAPPROPRIATE FOREVER TO SO MANY PEOPLE AND WHEN I CALL HIM OUT ON IT....SOMEHOW...IM THE BAD GUY..I DONT KNOW HOW TO TALK TO PEOPLE..I DONT RESPECT THE FACT THAT OTHERS HAVE DIFFERENT OPINIONS...

HILARIOUS...

LOOK OUTSIDE THE BOX!!!!