Clubplanet Nightlife Community

worried

jy

my cousin has not been home since Monday. She had a terrible fight with her boy and hasn't been returning phone calls or been home in three days.

I am very worried and do not really know what to do.

I do not want to call her boy because he is a complete jerk and the whole family is freaking out. :(

First thing to do is RELAX. I know that's very hard to do, but worrying so much is only gonna make things more difficult (when has worrying ever solved anything). There's a difference between worrying and being concerned.

That said, I think someone should try to contact her boyfriend ASAP to ask him when he heard from or saw her last. Ask him where she was, what she was doing, who she was with, and what she said she was about to do. Try contacting her job, all of her friends, etc. You should definitely report her missing to the police if you haven't already. It's better safe than sorry.

One thing to remember is that maybe she just had to get away from everyone to spend time alone.

Keep your head up!

;):D

i know that she needed to get away. Her boyfriend is a fucking pig and he drives her insane. I refuse to call him because he's just an ass and I know that he'll tell me to go fuck myself if I ask him where she is. Besides, i'm sure he doesn't know because he's called a few friends wondering where the fuck she went