Clubplanet Nightlife Community

WTF?!?!?! I thought Godfatherbam said he is leaving???

Instead i look to IM and his message says he is away in Canada visitng his girl?? WTF??

Does anyone know anything?? Is he still leaving for California or jerkin our chain?

I mean i remember when he wrote this big long farewell thread Godfather is leaving to run a bagel shop

If anyone knows whats the deal if he is goin or stayin...speak yer mind.

Whatever the case i wish him the best...fuckin ginzo. :)

Originally posted by roninmess

His ass better be leaving after tellin us he is and all that shit. Jay, I'm goin to be very angry, and Debbie will want Charley back if you aren't leaving!:mad::)

Charlie!!! Why must you end every name in a "Y" Rob? lol jk.. Yeah what is going on Jay.. I went and got you a card and a cute lil doggy name Charlie that barks... and goes arooooooooooooo!

:confused:

Originally posted by bebby6919

Charlie!!! Why must you end every name in a "Y" Rob? lol jk.. Yeah what is going on Jay.. I went and got you a card and a cute lil doggy name Charlie that barks... and goes arooooooooooooo!

:confused:

look at your cp name, bebbY, your old sigs had DebbY...... eat my shorts.

Originally posted by xtcgspot

he's at home. his away message says he's watchin tv!!

here's the info i know...cali is on hold right now...it got pushed back...idk to when though. start savin up though....we're takin a roadtrip out to cali to visit him over the summer. u ALL better come

nah.. his girl is gonna pay for us to fly :D

Originally posted by bebby6919

nah.. his girl is gonna pay for us to fly :D

hah, yea i knew bout that. but i wasnt sure who else he told..so i kept it on the dl. but shit..if my tickewt is paid for..u better beleive im flyin out there!

im goin goin back back to cali cali

Originally posted by xtcgspot

hah, yea i knew bout that. but i wasnt sure who else he told..so i kept it on the dl. but shit..if my tickewt is paid for..u better beleive im flyin out there!

im goin goin back back to cali cali

:laugh: I'll be there as well... we'll see what happens

Larry does he own a house phone? hehe :tongue:

WASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSUUUUUUPPP!!!!!! :tongue: ok so here is the deal...my uncle fucked up when i told him to get my plane ticket last week cause he thought he heard my mom say my girl was gonna fly me out there when she actually said that my girl is flyin out there herself, so i am now still at home for another 2 count em 2 days....so that means that wednesday i am out...i decided to take a lil road trip to canada to see my girl again b4 i had to wait for her out there...so anyways, thats the deal, ill be gone by this wednesday, and uhhhhhh i think that is all ;)

Originally posted by godfatherbam

WASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSUUUUUUPPP!!!!!! :tongue: ok so here is the deal...my uncle fucked up when i told him to get my plane ticket last week cause he thought he heard my mom say my girl was gonna fly me out there when she actually said that my girl is flyin out there herself, so i am now still at home for another 2 count em 2 days....so that means that wednesday i am out...i decided to take a lil road trip to canada to see my girl again b4 i had to wait for her out there...so anyways, thats the deal, ill be gone by this wednesday, and uhhhhhh i think that is all ;)

Call me and Rob so we can celebrate properly before you leave :)