Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Best of Luck to Merge

It's seem like Merge is in the need of help this summer, due to fact that XS & Temps will be the top places to be in Seaside. Rich Rydell & Teo T are great djs, but why the bullshit promotion on KTU " Merge the best sound system in the world". Come on guys, we all know that temps has the best sound system in seaside (not the world). So why this big claim that they have the best sound sytem in the world. Did someone go there and visited thousand of clubs through out world and said " Merge has the best sound system in world" I don't think so, I think Merge knows that Temps and XS have great system and people enjoy them more, so they went out and made there own opinion Saying "We got the best sound system" when they don't. Merge sometimes you just have to face the facts, that is "Don't say you have something, when you really don't" ......Rule #1 of good bussiness

LOL and Best of Luck

Jlee

merges system is good...but temps sound system is the best soundsystem in seaside. if you stand in the middle of the dance floor and just listen to the system...its pretty damn good. its not about who has the most watts...most speakers...etc. if the system sounds all muffled (merge)...then you got a problem. as for the best system in the world...petey what the hell are you smokin...cause, PASS THAT SHYIT <>~~ ~ :tongue:

Originally posted by jerrylee

Merge the best sound system in the world". ............. Merge sometimes you just have to face the facts, that is "Don't say you have something, when you really don't" ......Rule #1 of good bussiness

First of all, the promo states "One of the best sound systems in the world" NOt the Best sound system in the world.. The system is not even at 100% yet, with additonal speakers, and power to be added. Trust me, Petey K would not promote the system if it was not going to knock. At Project's end, it will be flawless.......

And why does everything need to be Merge Vs. this and Merge vs. that . Just go out and have a good time... The promo was in no way intended to cause drama between Xs, tempts, merge.....

my .02

Originally posted by djdanfury

And why does everything need to be Merge Vs. this and Merge vs. that . Just go out and have a good time... The promo was in no way intended to cause drama between Xs, tempts, merge.....

my .02

Same thing happened last year.... I agree we all like different clubs for different reasons... Go out and have fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The commercial says "ONE OF the best sound systems in the world". And we do stand behind that. If someone is gonna try and say Merge is not ONE of ,yes ONE OF,the best systems you have ever heard, anywhere, they obiviously have a "hidden" agenda. (not saying that you do jerrylee) It sounds GREAT, no more,no less, IT SOUNDS GREAT!When you hear the finished product, i think you will agree.And even from what we have seen on this board, i think alot of people agree. And if you stand in the middle of the dance floor at Merge, you will be totally blown away.This is a fact, not an opinion. It sounds crisp, clear, and powerful.No one is knockin tempts or xs system. Tempts system is way better then xs in my opinion, but they are both good.Keep in mind, IT IS NOT A SOUND COMPETITION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!We like to put together a great sound system and thats what we did. And yes , we are proud of it. Has nothing to do with comparing to any other club. Just listen to the system and enjoy it. We hope you like what we have done.

And jerrylee, i understand what you are saying ,but it was not meant as propaganda, if you come into merge, come say hello i will be at the bar when you walk in, and let me know what you think of the system. If you are into sound , i would like to hear your opinion.

Guest saleen351

XS has the best system by far down there... now with the new additions it will be even better. Tempts is awesome but when your on the dance floor at xs you know the shit is put together right....

PS merge, why did it take you over 2 years to do your system right? Too busy with the dress code I guess...

C'mon saleen,another WRONG opinion,stated as a fact.

Merge has only been in operation for just under 11 MONTHS,......MONTHS........ MONTHS.Not even a year yet.

Also, what did xs do to the system. Did they add anything? let me know. When are you coming in from florida? If there is one who i want to meet from this board its you. Like i said, sometimes you sre on point, but you been slippin''''''''''''''''''''''''If you come up, stop in and say high.

And by the way, there is no dress code @ MERGE

George

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by ml2k1

C'mon saleen,another WRONG opinion,stated as a fact.

Merge has only been in operation for just under 11 MONTHS,......MONTHS........ MONTHS.Not even a year yet.

Also, what did xs do to the system. Did they add anything? let me know. When are you coming in from florida? If there is one who i want to meet from this board its you. Like i said, sometimes you sre on point, but you been slippin''''''''''''''''''''''''If you come up, stop in and say high.

And by the way, there is no dress code @ MERGE

George

well, If I do come home, probaly only go to xs and the boo, not

even tempts, nothing to do with the clubs but I would hang with my brothers and my friends who aren't big clubbers I usually go out clubbing alone... its more fun that way... but I don't get to see my crew tha much anymore.... But I may pop my head in some time this summer to say hello....

XS added speakers all along the bars... Shit should be hot, I haven't seen it or heard it but I just hope it ain't too loud....

merge may have been in operation for 11 months, but time from Buying the club to now, it more like 2 years..... You have to count the restoration, or as we former bermuda clubbers say, the destruction of....

I know you don't have dress code, I was being sarcastic, but you gotta admit that dress code thing really screwed you guys early on....

PS I would change the name of the club..... Merge has a bad rep that will take years to get over..... Should of stuck with Metro South....

good luck this summer.....ps your staff needs some public relations lessons....

Originally posted by saleen351

XS has the best system by far down there... now with the new additions it will be even better. Tempts is awesome but when your on the dance floor at xs you know the shit is put together right....

I have to disagree. I've played on all three sound systems and from a DJ's point of view XS does not have the best system down there. Maybe the room is just too big for what they have. Just my opinion.

ADV

XS has the best system by far down there...

XS? by far?

c'mon bro, please tell me you're saying this to get a rise out of people............

Merge's system was good last year and if they upped it, you can bet that shit sounds incredible............I like it because it's more bass heavy.........a more chunkier and crisper system......plus the room itself makes for better acoustics I would imagine.........

tempts is good also but it sounds a bit more "screamy" if you will..........it is loud but for instance, last week at Johnny Vicious, the highs were ear bleeding and the bass was sorta weak...........probably more due to bad sound engineering than the system but that's all I can base it on............XS's system has never really struck me...........nothing that impressive.

I think kirk may be dropping a line soon ;)

ps your staff needs some public relations lessons....

I went this past Saturday and the whole staff was very friendly.

I havent heard XS's system yet, but I can tell you the system at Merge sounds so much better and clearer than the system at Temps.

Guest saleen351

merges system doesn't fill the room like temps... And xs bangs soooooooooo hard and clear...... THough merges is clearer then tempts it doesn't bang if your at the bar, as in temps it bangs even in the bathrooms... XS's system is just clear and crisp and with the new speakers should be even hotter....

I still say the old club abyss had a phat system but the new one sucks.....

well..i've never been to Merge but, i did hear about the dress code. But, I dont know if it's true..

In my opinion, if i'm down the shore, i'm going clubbin factory style baby!!!

And if there is no dress code at Merge, it means there is another place to hit this summer.

Hope to meet everyone from CP this summer.

Well, we can always set up a CP Memorial day weekend meetup.

Hey George (ml2k1), give me a call already ha?? damn!!!

Peace

Axel A.

This is rediculous.... Can't we just have 3 BANGIN clubs this summer. I work at XS and Tempts. and I hope Merge does well also because that will just mean that many more people in town and everyone will have that much better of a time. Oh Yea, and my boy Tommy D. will be making some CASH....

TO AN AWESOME SUMMER FOR EVERYONE.....

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by cody05

This is rediculous.... Can't we just have 3 BANGIN clubs this summer. I work at XS and Tempts. and I hope Merge does well also because that will just mean that many more people in town and everyone will have that much better of a time. Oh Yea, and my boy Tommy D. will be making some CASH....

TO AN AWESOME SUMMER FOR EVERYONE.....

cody, cody, cody

If you were banging 3 really hot chicks you would still say which one was better looking then the others. This is what guys do, its human nature......

First of all everyone I am sure is going to agree with me on this

All three clubs guaranteed will be packed this summer why because of MTV.....they are predicting 60% more people than the previous years so think about it if you cant get into any of the clubs you are bound to go somewhere else so Merge TEMPs and XS will be jammed packed all summer long :eek: :eek: :eek:

I say XS has a clear, crisp system. And tempts has a pounding system which i couldn't even talk to anyone on the dance floor b/c the music was to loud. But i like loud music (only on the dance floor)

I havent been to Merge yet because my friends hate it there. They went on the opening day last year and they said they were never going back. I would like to check it out once this summer though?????

As for abyss.....the old system made my ears ring. That was a powerful system.

It's seem like Merge is in the need of help this summer, due to fact that XS & Temps will be the top places to be in Seaside. Rich Rydell & Teo T are great djs, but why the bullshit promotion on KTU " Merge the best sound system in the world". Come on guys, we all know that temps has the best sound system in seaside (not the world). So why this big claim that they have the best sound sytem in the world. Did someone go there and visited thousand of clubs through out world and said " Merge has the best sound system in world" I don't think so, I think Merge knows that Temps and XS have great system and people enjoy them more, so they went out and made there own opinion Saying "We got the best sound system" when they don't. Merge sometimes you just have to face the facts, that is "Don't say you have something, when you really don't" ......Rule #1 of good bussiness

LOL and Best of Luck

Jlee

Is this the Jerrylee that I know. If it is, your one old fuck.

Like don't you have grandchildren to play with?

Your so fucking old ,I heard you new Burger King when he was a prince.

Stop causing trouble in the internet you fuckface.

Originally posted by tempkid

Is this the Jerrylee that I know. If it is, your one old fuck.

Like don't you have grandchildren to play with?

Your so fucking old ,I heard you new Burger King when he was a prince.

Stop causing trouble in the internet you fuckface.

I'm sorry!!! :laugh2: I couldn't help it. :laugh2:

LOL and Best of Luck

Jlee

Let me guess .....You own a business to be giving out advice...DIDNT THINK SO LOSER.

Some people are just so gay.

Get a life homo.