Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who's the 1 DJ/Remixer/Producer that you want to meet?

I wanted to meet the Stanton Warriors... and I did @ centro a few months back...

Although, I'm not a big fan of the whole "meeting djs" thing... I just feel like a screaming 13yr old girl nsync fan or something...

I think i'd like to meet DB... (guess I can just go to BBS one of these fridays...)

djjonstephen at EXIT July 3rd :D

hehehe, but i also want to meet Rabbit in the Moon. They way they produce their songs with a bit of drum n bass, a bit of piano, and other assorted goodies, PLUS their live act, their brains must be brewing with special vibes......

Originally posted by gmccookny

djjonstephen at EXIT July 3rd :D

hehehe, but i also want to meet Rabbit in the Moon. They way they produce their songs with a bit of drum n bass, a bit of piano, and other assorted goodies, PLUS their live act, their brains must be brewing with special vibes......

whoa... i'm gonna go d/l some stuff just based on what you described... that sounds phat...

Originally posted by joeg

whoa... i'm gonna go d/l some stuff just based on what you described... that sounds phat...

. . . with Dan and I around, you still haven't gotten to downloading any RITM? . . . tsk tsk . . ;) . . .

. . . my choice would have to be the Bassbin Twins . . . Peter Tall is GOD . . .

Hehe Monk's a cool cat but Bunny's a bit of an asshole...

Think I'd have to go with Sticky right about now. The man has been absolutely on fire with everything he's produced lately, and I've never even gotten the chance to see him spin.

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

ahh..ull get into the white room mannnnn! its e-z..

and to get back on topic..SPACEGIRLLLLL :D ....and prolly Bunny from RITM

I sold bunny two pills at April Fools... he's cool as shit