Clubplanet Nightlife Community

hand job

jenny96

Originally posted by misk

agreed........u men are so stupid!......when a girl is getting fingered do u think she is like..."hmmm...i could do this myself..what a waste of my time.."........or better yet....while u r fucking her.....thinking about how much bigger the handle of her hairbrush is then your half-cocked teenie weinie.........NO!so shut up and accept whatever she damn well feels like giving u that night!!! thanks;) :D

. . . I will not accept having my schlong practically dislocated from my body, just as you wouldn't like it if some guy practically dislocated your tits during rough play . . .

. . .what this comes down to is technique . . you either got it or you don't . . . and IF you don't, the best thing to do is ask for pointers during the process . . .

. . is that answer acceptible ?

Originally posted by misk

agreed........u men are so stupid!......when a girl is getting fingered do u think she is like..."hmmm...i could do this myself..what a waste of my time.."........or better yet....while u r fucking her.....thinking about how much bigger the handle of her hairbrush is then your half-cocked teenie weinie.........NO!so shut up and accept whatever she damn well feels like giving u that night!!! thanks;) :D

lmao... couldn't have said it better myself... ;)

Originally posted by shroomy

lol... but if a guy fingered you then wouldn't go down on you or anything else...... you would think you were back in HS too.

Sure that would be weird... but it also sucks when a guy goes down on you and outright refuses to finger you at the same time (which has happened to me)...

It's all about multi-tasking, lol!

Originally posted by tastyt

Sure that would be weird... but it also sucks when a guy goes down on you and outright refuses to finger you at the same time (which has happened to me)...

It's all about multi-tasking, lol!

what she said...

MULTI - TASK EVERYONE !!!! lol

Originally posted by totallytrance

what she said...

MULTI - TASK EVERYONE !!!! lol

im sayin............ why is it considered "high school bullshit" or "prude" just because she uses her hands??? is "fingering a girl" for high school prudes or something? :tongue: seriously... MULTI TASK people... its not immature or prude..... it feels good... if it didnt, why would a guy jerk himself off???? :blank:

Originally posted by linabina

its like peewee's playhouse or something LOL.......... the word of the day is..... "MULTI TASK" :everyone screams and runs around the room: :cheese::laugh:

you didn't just say that..... telllllllllll me that you did not just say that LOOOOOL:laugh: :laugh::laugh2:

pee-wee's something was on yesterday....one of his movies.....

and besides...from the looks of this thread...it's more like....u say "hand-job"...and all the GUYS go running and screaming around the room....

lol... you don't know how many times i've been hanging out with my guys friends and a random hook up will come up in convo and seeing how guys talk about how much they detest getting hand jobs has scared me away forever.

the excuse, "i can do that myself" ALWAYS comes up... :D