Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hope to see you guys tomorrow night at Space!!!

djoscarg

Hey guys,

Just wanted to post a little reminder that we are celebrating Space's two year anniversary tomorrow night (Saturday 5/18)

We've come a long way in two years..and our Saturday night Housessions party has grown up alot ,and is stronger than ever...

We're going to be giving away a special 2 year anniversary CD that I mixed which has alot of the unreleased mixes I play and some of your favorites from the last year..

Thanks for all the support and helpful suggestions over the last two years....who would have thought that old warehouse in downtown would actually work?!?:)

PLEASE JOIN US!!!!:)

THANKS,

OSCAR G.

yo oscar the sarge will be in full effect...just go easy on the horn...and i have to make a confession..last weekend some chick came up to me and asked me if i was oscar g and well..ummm..she was hot and ...well.....i had to say yes...and..she gave me a big kiss and ran off....

sadly..even when i pose as Oscar G...i still get no play.

Originally posted by sgtfury

yo oscar the sarge will be in full effect...just go easy on the horn...and i have to make a confession..last weekend some chick came up to me and asked me if i was oscar g and well..ummm..she was hot and ...well.....i had to say yes...and..she gave me a big kiss and ran off....

sadly..even when i pose as Oscar G...i still get no play.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by macfunk19

Hey thats funny same thing happen to me last weekend. A group of drag Qeens came up to asking if i was sgtfury A.K.A Greg i said yes so... they try to give me a kiss so... i ran fast has hell:eek: :hump:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: