Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Need Some Help...

junior0320

OK SO I HAD THIS RELATIONSHIP WITH ONE OF MY FRIEND ABOUT A YEAR AGO, WE FOOLED AROUND ALOT, WE WERE BASICLY TOGETHER BUT NEVER ACTUALLY CONFIRMED IT... SO I STILL TALK TO THIS GIRL AND WE CHILL AND SHIT, THE PROBLEM IS WE HAVE BEEN FOOLING AROUND AGAIN AND SHE HAS A MAN THAT SHE LIVES WITH..... AND TO MAKE THINGS WORSE SHE KEEPS TELLING ME THAT SHE HAS MORE FEELINGS FOR ME THAN SHE EVER DID FOR HER MAN NOW.....

DO I CUT HER OFF AND LEAVE IT ALONE OR DO I CONTINUE TO FOOL AROUND UNTIL SHE GETS CAUGHT, I JUST DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO......

depends on what you want...

if you want just sex and have no problem doing it while she has a boyfriend...wear a hat and go for it...although i certainly dont condone such actions...

if you want a relationship..well...that's a longer answer...

tell her that ;)

"In order to love others you must first love yourself. I still haven't gotten over loving myself, so basically that means you get no love. You get what I give you. You might hate it or you might love it, but one things for sure, you'll keep coming back for more :)"

How long has she been cheating on him with you? Would you be able to trust her? If you could, tell her to ditch next man. if you just want the nookie she is an adult that is between her and him. I wouldn't want to get K.O.-ED over some action.

I DO HAVE FEELINGS FOR HER BUT THERE NOT THE FEELINGS THAT SHE HAS FOR ME, WHEN WE WERE DOING OUR THING IT WAS A "FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS" KINDA DEAL AND FFROM WHAT SHE TOLD ME THATS WHAT SHE WANTS.... SHES ONLY CHEATED ON HIM ONCE SO FAR AND I THINK EITHER SHES REALLY CONFUSED OR REALLY UNHAPPY ABOUT HER RELATIONSHIP WITH HER MAN....I DONT KNOW I KNOW FOR A FACT THAT I DONT WANT A GIRLFRIEND RIGHT NOW I JUST ENDED A YEAR LONG RELATIONSHIP SO, IM NOT LOOKING FOR ANYTHING SERIOUS....