Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My motherfucking Space Review!!!!!!

Guest saleen351

Guest saleen351

We got there at like 11pm.... Walk in and I'm like UT OH, this place is small and sucks ass. Then they open these doors up and i'm like thank god.... We hit the bar.... The broad at the bar, she was tall, had glasses on, kinda big ass and thick, well before she serves any of us, she sez "If i don't see any money out your not getting served, I don't work for free".... Well the Saleen was PISSED off..... What a fucking cunt! She assumed we were not gonna tip her. I'm from NJ and I know how to tip, but I also know tipping is earned not deserved.... We were dressed extremly nice, black slacks, buttons ups all around, so there was no need for her to say that... Guess how much I tipped her the whole night? NOT ONE FUCKING DOLLAR... YOU DIRTY CUNT IF YOU WANT ME TO TREAT YOU WELL AND WITH RESPECT THEN YOU DO THE FUCKING SAME......Though she did take care of us the whole night.... The open bar kicked major ass... I wacked out like 10 miller lites.... I stocked up at 1am cause thats when the open bar ended....

Early on I knew the system in there was loud and banging, I just didn't know till later how sick that system really is.... In the begining the music was good, they played a few tracks that they should of left home but HEY its only midnight... Some how from 12 to 1am I got wasted and the music got louder and better...

That place was fucking rocking..... The beats kept getting sicker and sicker... Who was the djs? And what time did they go on? They torn the roof off the place..... Really nice track selection and great mixing.... The system is just soooooooooooooooo sick.... The liquid blast is the coolest thing I've ever seen..... Much better then the snow machine at Exit...The horn kicks ass... (more on the horn in a minute).... Lights are blinding in there, next time I need my sunglasses but I liked it.... Space is totally a nyc type place....I had an absoulte fucking blast.... I only spent 20 bucks....I was leading tons of people in doing the guido fist pump... I dance for like 5 straight hours.. I never left the main room....

now the music:

Was fucking sick.... played tons of new shit and a few favs... I like the style, but here is what was missing....

In nyc and nj, djs like to bring the crowd down with a long accapella whereas you guys like a slow low beat.... Each is great with in its own, but you guys didn't play too many vocals last night or accapellas. I would like to of seen a few played early on.... Thats where the horn came in and that hissing sound they play, it sounds sick but 50% of the time the track selection didn't match the build up with the lights and the horn and the hissing sound... They need more PROGRESSIVE tracks so when the build up comes it keeps you up... instead some of the times of the build ups were just horns and lights not beats... the beat would fall off and just be plain.... But there def was some build ups that were sick.... But in ny or nj and when a dj wants to tear the roof off, they will build it up for 5 or 10 mins with the same song of beat with an accapella.... I didn't see that but it was still a sick sick sick night of beats.. I place it in the top ten best clubbing nights of all time for me....

I haven't seen that many good looking broads in the same place at one time....WOW:eek: :eek: they were nice and love jersey guys.... I couldn't get enuff. But the only problem is that i went to space just for beats but the females were calling so I had to juggle talking shit and guido fist pumping at the same time....

I like the lay out of the place, though guys should NOT be allowed to dance and those mini stages... sound system is sick, not as clear as other world class systems but it ranks up there, but it bangs soooooooooooo hard who really cares....

The ac was kicking, I never really got hot the whole night.... The bathroom camera is pretty cool. tons of clevage in there...

Over all I gave the night a 9.999999 out of 10... I left at like 7 or 8 I really dont' know....... I will def be back.... See I took my buddy down to sobe during the day yesterday, and i havne't been down there during the day in 4 years.... SOBE sucks now! No hot cars... just jettas and vw beetles.. no bitches and its dirty as hell. Lauderdale is a much nicer place....

So my question is this: Even though I haven't gone to level or crobar yet, why would anyone waste their time clubbing anywhere else then space? space is easy to get to, easier to park and you cant' compare the space to that Romper Room clubs of sobe.... Sobe simply sucks now... Sea side heights NJ is nicer then sobe now.... its sad.....

I shall be at space and space only when I need beats..... I'll do sobe beach when hell freezes over........

Saleen,

You going to DT next week at Space? You missed a great night at Temps with Kirk Lopez. He tore the place apart last night. 1000 times better than Vicious. I meet Ceeoter last night for the first time and she is great. She took me to another level with the drinks.

:blank: :blank: :blank: :blank: :blank:

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by BRIAN1500

Saleen,

You going to DT next week at Space? You missed a great night at Temps with Kirk Lopez. He tore the place apart last night. 1000 times better than Vicious. I meet Ceeoter last night for the first time and she is great. She took me to another level with the drinks.

:blank: :blank: :blank: :blank: :blank:

i just read you KLO review..... I'm not sure if i"m going to see danny t.... got some hot chicks comming down from nyc and they don't do hard core clubs.... so its a we will see thing for now... They had the larges flyers for Danny T,,, I swear all the cars had them and all over the club and floor and just blowing all over the city... They must of chopped down a whole forest for these things.. They were huge....... probaly 2 feet across....!!!!

tell the otter the saleen sez hello.... she is the best!!!!! and tell jersey joel that I'm still here and I ain't comming home.....

Ill be in Vegas next weekend. I get to get my dose of DT on Saturday in Vegas. By the way Merge/Metro has the liquid blast as well. It cools you off so quickly and for a good 3 to 5 minutes you cant see anything in front of you. Its fucking great.

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by BRIAN1500

Ill be in Vegas next weekend. I get to get my dose of DT on Saturday in Vegas. By the way Merge/Metro has the liquid blast as well. It cools you off so quickly and for a good 3 to 5 minutes you cant see anything in front of you. Its fucking great.

I know its the coolest thing I've ever seen.... I can't get euff.. Now only if they could do it for a straight hour..:D

I MUST SAY WHEN I SAW THE TITLE OF THIS POST I WAS LIKE ... IF THIS GUY TRASHES CLUB SPACE ILL BE 100% CERTAIN THIS GUY DOESNT KNOW SHIT ABOUT CLUBS.... BUT YOU PROVED ME WRONG .:cool: I GO THERE CONSTANTLY & IT ALWAYS FEELS LIKE THE 1ST TIME... JUST AWSOME !! PERSONALLY I NEVER BOTHER WITH ANY OTHER CLUB EITHER.... WHY ANYONE WOULD IS BEYOND ME... EVERY ONCE IN AWHILE I GO TO A CLUB IN SOUTH BEACH HERE & THERE BUT ITS MINIMAL...

WELL , GLAD YOU LIKED IT ..PEACE

I agree with Saleen , last night Space was quite good , got there around 3:30 i think, after Crobar. Now Crobar, was fucking good, it was not super packed but Ivano and Cedric were playing the right tracks; for a few minutes me and my group went upstairs to see the crowd having a blast, what a nice view huh?, checked the VIP but it was too early, it usually gets good after 3am plus the music on the main floor was better.

Once we got to Space, the place was banging. BTW, Many thanks to Biz for the hook up :) Looked for you bro but didnt find you. The music in the main floor was very good; I don't go to Space too much but I have to say that Oscar G is surely one of the best talent in town along with Cedric, Ivano, DHM and Juan. Went out to the patio after 6:30; I needed some light, to my surprise it wasn't a freak show like the last time I went hehehehhe. Hey Sunnyhost!, it was nice to see you having a good time :). After enjoying the patio until around 8:00, went inside to find my group, wow the music inside was still blowing the roof but we couldn't take it anymore, it was kinda a long night for us so we left.

Until next Friday for Erick Morillo @ Crobar

:D

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by koky

I MUST SAY WHEN I SAW THE TITLE OF THIS POST I WAS LIKE ... IF THIS GUY TRASHES CLUB SPACE ILL BE 100% CERTAIN THIS GUY DOESNT KNOW SHIT ABOUT CLUBS.... BUT YOU PROVED ME WRONG .:cool: I GO THERE CONSTANTLY & IT ALWAYS FEELS LIKE THE 1ST TIME... JUST AWSOME !! PERSONALLY I NEVER BOTHER WITH ANY OTHER CLUB EITHER.... WHY ANYONE WOULD IS BEYOND ME... EVERY ONCE IN AWHILE I GO TO A CLUB IN SOUTH BEACH HERE & THERE BUT ITS MINIMAL...

WELL , GLAD YOU LIKED IT ..PEACE

I know clubs and I know music, and I know when there is electricity in a club and last night Florida Power and Light could hooked jumper cables up to that place and power the whole city..... I may come off like an snob from NJ but I always give credit where credit is due.... space kicks ass!!!!!!!! its nyc in florida.... its tempts on a larger scale....

Sobe is the most overrated city on earth for partying..... never again:blown: all about Miami now.........

Saleen > I know exactly what bartender you’re talking about. what you said is surprising, because she is one of coolest bartenders around. not to mention one hell of a dancer. if I’m not mistaken it was, an open bar until 1:00am.. during that time people are less then generous; in their tipping. I’ve actually seen people get a free drink, and not even tip the bartender. WTF anyway shit happens. next time introduce yourself to her, and she will take care of you. she is really good like that. :)

getting to your review. yes Space is a badass club. the vibe, music, and layout remind me of clubs from up north. which is why I love the place so much. lights are actually not that bright, both the blue room and red room are pretty dark. I didn’t observe any guido fist pumping on the dancefloor; I can spot that a mile away. LOL I was terrorizing the dancefloor until about 9:00am, and continued the party on the patio. you have to check the patio out, next time around. make sure you bring sunglasses. :D I got to space at around 3:00am, so I’m not sure who opened the nite. all I know is Oscar G was, on the dex when I got there, and he was laying down the funk until about 7:00am. something he does week in and week out without fail. the main room was fawking going off. Space was packed with some hot hot women. I can’t remember the last time; I was groped so many times in one night. LMAO

big ups to the cp peeps, I got to chill with sgtfury, koky, and beatfriek (aka the pimp). special thanks to biznation for the hookup, and major props to Oscar G for tearing it down nasty on the dex.

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by sobeton

Saleen > I know exactly what bartender you’re talking about. what you said is surprising, because she is one of coolest bartenders around. not to mention one hell of a dancer. if I’m not mistaken it was, an open bar until 1:00am.. during that time people are less then generous; in their tipping. I’ve actually seen people get a free drink, and not even tip the bartender. WTF anyway shit happens. next time introduce yourself to her, and she will take care of you. she is really good like that. :)

well we were the first people at the bar and the first person she served.... As soon as they opened up we ran over there and thats when she said it... I always tip a dollar a beer... I dont' drink liquior... but she ain't getting shit from me EVER! I'll still go to her bar and never tip HER.... first impressions only come once, I ain't some tourist anymore down here... Her lose cause I'm a good customer with loyalty to my bartenders... You can ask ceeotter on the nj board or jbr or 007 pourer all on the nj board... I'm not rich but I take care of people who take care of me...

Like i said in my early post she did take very good care of us after wards but she should of kept her mouth shut..... I had 10 beers and I didn't tip her.... hopefully she'll learn a lesson..... you never know who your gonna serve... I could of been a writer for a paper, or a club reviewer or some jerk off on cp.....

ps what were you wearing, Mikeydny gave me a description of you and I was looking for you?

Told ya, you'd fuckin like Space, you didn't go out onto the patio???

As far as the bartender, if its who I think your talkin about, she is fuckin great, and im shocked to hear she said that. I rarely drink at Space, Corona here or there, but I always talk to her, shes really cool, so who knows :confused:

Pretty pissed I Can't make it, I went to a party, drank entirely to much alcohol, and now im payin for it cause im hungover and ill, lol.

next sunday:BE YOURSELF @ SPACEEEEEEEEEEee

yeahhhhhhhhhh :eek:

Originally posted by saleen351

well we were the first people at the bar and the first person she served.... As soon as they opened up we ran over there and thats when she said it... I always tip a dollar a beer... I dont' drink liquior... but she ain't getting shit from me EVER! I'll still go to her bar and never tip HER.... first impressions only come once, I ain't some tourist anymore down here... Her lose cause I'm a good customer with loyalty to my bartenders... You can ask ceeotter on the nj board or jbr or 007 pourer all on the nj board... I'm not rich but I take care of people who take care of me...

Like i said in my early post she did take very good care of us after wards but she should of kept her mouth shut..... I had 10 beers and I didn't tip her.... hopefully she'll learn a lesson..... you never know who your gonna serve... I could of been a writer for a paper, or a club reviewer or some jerk off on cp.....

ps what were you wearing, Mikeydny gave me a description of you and I was looking for you?

stop being a hardass , shes good people. first impressions are overrated.:D

I had black slacks, and a black shirt with a gray stripe across the chest.blue bandana. dancing all over the place with and without lights. shoot me a pm next time around and we will hook sh*t up.

Originally posted by laliux

Once we got to Space, the place was banging. BTW, Many thanks to Biz for the hook up :) Looked for you bro but didnt find you. The music in the main floor was very good; I don't go to Space too much but I have to say that Oscar G is surely one of the best talent in town along with Cedric, Ivano, DHM and Juan. Went out to the patio after 6:30; I needed some light, to my surprise it wasn't a freak show like the last time I went hehehehhe. Hey Sunnyhost!, it was nice to see you having a good time :). After enjoying the patio until around 8:00, went inside to find my group, wow the music inside was still blowing the roof but we couldn't take it anymore, it was kinda a long night for us so we left.

Until next Friday for Erick Morillo @ Crobar

:D

Likewise Lalo! Sorry I didnt hang with ya more...at that point I was getting pretty tipsy already and I was just dancin away all over the place! Then it started raining so I took cover in the vip and never saw ya again =o/ Glad you got to enjoy afterhours though and the patio! I told you...just give it a chance and don't worry ab the "freak show" so much and ull party ur ass off without a doubt! The music freakin rocked this morning! heard a bunch of my fav tracks (even Louis spun 4 a bit like at 10ish!heehee) and got to hang with a huge group of my friends...so i couldnt have asked 4 a better time! I can't wait 4 the next time!!!!!!!!!

getting to your review. yes Space is a badass club. the vibe, music, and layout remind me of clubs from up north. which is why I love the place so much. lights are actually not that bright, both the blue room and red room are pretty dark. I didn’t observe any guido fist pumping on the dancefloor; I can spot that a mile away. LOL I was terrorizing the dancefloor until about 9:00am, and continued the party on the patio. you have to check the patio out, next time around. make sure you bring sunglasses. :D I got to space at around 3:00am, so I’m not sure who opened the nite. all I know is Oscar G was, on the dex when I got there, and he was laying down the funk until about 7:00am. something he does week in and week out without fail. the main room was fawking going off. Space was packed with some hot hot women. I can’t remember the last time; I was groped so many times in one night. LMAO

big ups to the cp peeps, I got to chill with sgtfury, koky, and beatfriek (aka the pimp). special thanks to biznation for the hookup, and major props to Oscar G for tearing it down nasty on the dex.

YO TONY .. HOW ABOUT THAT LADY WITH HER MAN THERE , STICKING HER TONGUE DOWN YOUR THROAT DUDE ?:laugh: THAT SHIT WAS HILLARIOUS !!! :laugh: :laugh:

YO TONY .. HOW ABOUT THAT LADY WITH HER MAN THERE , STICKING HER TONGUE DOWN YOUR THROAT DUDE ?:laugh: THAT SHIT WAS HILLARIOUS !!! :laugh: :laugh:

OR THAT CUTE CHICK THAT WAS TRYING TO DANCE WITH YOU & THAT DORK KEPT GETTING INFRONT OF YOU ?? THAT PISSED ME OFF BUT IT WAS FUNNY AS HELL TOO... HE WAS LIKE HELL NAWWWW IM GETTING THIS CHICK !! WHAT A DWEEB BRO...:laugh:

I would have to agree with these posts... Space was fuckin off the chain. Oscar G was on fire as usual.

Anyone know the track that Oscar G threw down about 6 AM. Sounded like a Darude "feel the beat" mixed in with some great house beats? Song was sick.

Big thanx to those in attendance in wishing Space a Happy Bday...:bday:

In case anyone was wondering "who was that DJ??"

set times & music last night 4 year 2...

Blueroom (Mainroom) were as follows:

Micheal Storms 10-12am

Roland 12-2:30am

Roland & Oscar tag teaming 2:30-3:30am

Oscar G 3:30-7am

David Padilla 7am+

Patio Times were as follows:

Merlyn 1:30-3:00am

Craig Demo 3-4:30am

Roland 4:30-6:30am

Ivano 6:30am+

Glad you guys had a great time!!

P.s. Did anyone see DARTH VADER in the BOOTHS??

I also liked that track that has the Darude part in it. At the patio, Ivano threw a track that has the Phil Collins song "In the air tonight", it was really good , nice vocals and prepares the crowd to go nuts on the dance floor. Also there is this track that Ivano and Cedric play it all the time; it's the 70's song with the female vocals, what's the name of that song? anybody has a clue?

later!

Originally posted by laliux

I also liked that track that has the Darude part in it. At the patio, Ivano threw a track that has the Phil Collins song "In the air tonight", it was really good , nice vocals and prepares the crowd to go nuts on the dance floor. Also there is this track that Ivano and Cedric play it all the time; it's the 70's song with the female vocals, what's the name of that song? anybody has a clue?

later!

if im not istken the name of the song is SAFE FROM HARM by NARCOTIC THRUST featuring the voice of YVONNE LEWIS (ANDY MORRIS & STUART CRICHTON MIX)

yes i must say that space was off the hook on saturday. everything from the music to the bar to the things in between rocked....loved running in to all the space veterans i hadn't seen in a while....although it was mad packed, it didnt matter cause that cool down was excellent...had the best time i have had in a while...bottom line- i had a fuckin' BLAST!!!:bounce::aright:

Originally posted by koky

if im not istken the name of the song is SAFE FROM HARM by NARCOTIC THRUST featuring the voice of YVONNE LEWIS (ANDY MORRIS & STUART CRICHTON MIX)

good vocal, been out a while now.

goes like this

i see my reflection

i dont like what i see

im losin my way

i need someone to find

and do me right and keep me safe from harm

hot song. :D

Guest saleen351

well when in rome do as you would do if your in jersey......which means listen to your peers, and I'll admit, Mikeydny has been teling me about some dj oscar... and i'm like WHO? he kept tellimg me then BAM! the man put on a fucking show.... i loved every bit of the set... though which ever dj droped star 69 I wish they would of thrown the acapella on for a few mins and built it up (one of my fav guido fist pumping anthems) but just hearing it was sick.... i emailed oscar about the track on the music board, (see my posts) he answered them and was real cool... See first impressions are important people... def going back to hear him and the other djs as well.. maybee we can get a tad more accapellas thrown on..... leave andrea brown at home, don't be tempted to drop it.... even though you guys fucked with it I just didn't feel it... As you can tell I'm a fucking critic:D If you guys like Oscar you'd love Denny Tsettos, and jersey will love Oscar... trust me on this one, Mikey can back me up... Oscar not that you need any help, I called a buddy of mine about enticeing you to play the jersey shore..... They'd love you, and the coolest thing about the shore, if the crowd loves you, they don't leave after the music is off and the lights are on, we stay and chant your name until you drop another track.... Denny does it every week....

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by mikeydny

good vocal, been out a while now.

goes like this

i see my reflection

i dont like what i see

im losin my way

i need someone to find

and do me right and keep me safe from harm

hot song. :D

safe from harm came out in october, the public got it via mr saleen a few months ago, I said it then and I'll say it now, the track sucks!!!!!!! but I'm the only one that thinks that sooooo I may be wrong, but I'm usually not:D