Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My motherfucking Space Review!!!!!!

Guest saleen351

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by mikeydny

I been tellin you, Oscar.G is hands down the best fuckin DJ down here and would be loved in N.Y., told you Nick.

Safe from Harm is sick so shaaaaaaaaaadup.

yea NY would love him.....

safe from harm VS Moony Dove

who wins?

thats right MOONY FUCKING DOVE:D

Originally posted by saleen351

yea NY would love him.....

safe from harm VS Moony Dove

who wins?

thats right MOONY FUCKING DOVE:D

The Creamer and Steph.K mix of this song I love, Robbies dub is sick also.

How did that song go, you guys got any lyrics to it?:confused:

had a terrible weekend!!! didnt make it out to timo maas on friday, my sis fake id got taken away at space and she drove- - so i stayed with a friend of hers and then around 3am she wants to go!!! FUCKING BITCH!!!! rolly was going off in the blue room and she wants to go home!!! so i had to listen to the madness on 93.1 on the way home...and on sunday i got to see the first 10 mins of star wars and i was asked to leave b/c my date had to sit on my lap, b/c the fucking movie was too packed!!! sorry i could not hang with sunnyhost or dizzyscarlet!! we will have to do it soon!!! good to saleen post a positive post about some clubs here....well hopefully next week wont be so fucked up for me....

Saturday- Erick Morrillo @ crobar

Sunday- Danny T. @ space

Originally posted by djfrosty

Back to my question again...Did anyone find out the name of the song that Oscar threw down at 6 AM with the Darude part in it.

only DaRude song that I know of that Oscar dropped when I go is.

DaRude- Feel the Beat (Rivera Mix), but im not understand what your saying by part?

To answer your question Mikey...

I use to be a DJ for two years and spun mostly trance. I quit DJ'ing because I started my own consulting company along with my normal job in a corporate environment (Software Development)

Thus, I had to quit my residency at a club last December since I didn't have time to spin and chose the better money (software development consulting). However, I never lost the love for the music. (house and trance) So really I should be called Frosty instead of DJ Frosty (which was my DJ name)

Hope that addresses your question. Can you help now with some songs?

Originally posted by djfrosty

To answer your question Mikey...

I use to be a DJ for two years and spun mostly trance. I quit DJ'ing because I started my own consulting company along with my normal job in a corporate environment (Software Development)

Thus, I had to quit my residency at a club last December since I didn't have time to spin and chose the better money (software development consulting). However, I never lost the love for the music. (house and trance) So really I should be called Frosty instead of DJ Frosty (which was my DJ name)

Hope that addresses your question. Can you help now with some songs?

Well good luck your company. :D

I wasn't at Space this past weekend, wish I was. I haven't been to Space in a while, so I don't know what stuff Oscar is currently playing. Sorry. :)

Guest saleen351

holy shit, I was smoking some bombs today and it hit me, one of the djs on sat night dropped track 6 on Temptaions summer anthems cd from 1998!!!!!!!!!!! I was sooooooooo happy, I think they played it for me, so I could guido fist pump to it, good jobs who ever played it, that kicked ass!!!!!!!! play track 10 this week and the crowd will go bonkers....

I have the cd let me know if you want me to bring it:D

yeah that was darude-feel the beat (robbie rivera mix)

oscar also blessed us with robbie's remix of fgd-you got me burning up!!!

shot out to soberton!!!! hey you gonna catch the dt show on sunday??? does anyone know that "addited to drugs track???oscar played it around 3 and it blew the roof off!!!!

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by beatfriek

shot out to soberton!!!! hey you gonna catch the dt show on sunday??? does anyone know that "addited to drugs track???oscar played it around 3 and it blew the roof off!!!!

SEE MY MUSIC BOARD POST ABOUT IT, ITS OCARS TRACK DARK BEAT..... IT GONNA HIT THE JERSEY SHORE HOPEFULLY THIS WEEKEND IF HE GIVES IT OUT..... SUMMER ANTHEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by beatfriek

its oscars new song :D