Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Keoki on Thursday - FREE admission (05/23)

1.jpg

DJ Keoki @ Club La Mer

Click here for full invite

Thursday, May 23rd, 2002

Doors open 10PM

Keoki will play from Midnight to 4AM

Admission is FREE all night on guestlist

To be placed on the guestlist, send your First name and Last initial to Anchik81@aol.com, and we'll send you a confirmation.

21 and over, with ID only.

Club La Mer

1-43rd Street (43rd St bet 1st Ave and water)

Brooklyn, New York 11234

(718) 840-5800

Bigpoppanils what the fuck is so hard to belive??

He is in fact gay and has publicly admitted it(which you still need to face-up and do)...hell even on the Better Living Through Circuitry DVD he admitted it.

Not to mention if anyone is familiar with the old skool Disco 2000 parties that usta be held at Limelight in the early to mid 90's were predominately gay...not to mention his lover at the time, Michael Alig, which is in jail serving life for murder.

Gay or not...i think he started to suck hardcore after the release of Catapillar (12"inch single) and the Disco Deathrace 2000 album. As of now..it seems he is trying to re-establish himself 1) with his 12" single "RELAX" (cover of Frankie Goes to hollywood song) 2) With spinning Free.

Last time i saw him spin was at The Tunnel in July 2001 for that party (and actually probably the LAST PARTY at The Tunnel) "Footloose" where DJ Scot Project made his debut NYC appearance as well as Kay Cee (Escape). Anyhow...he reallllllly sucked ass and did a terrible job spinning he didnt look into it and played madddddd down-tempo type shit.

Originally posted by quoth

Bigpoppanils what the fuck is so hard to belive??

He is in fact gay and has publicly admitted it(which you still need to face-up and do)...hell even on the Better Living Through Circuitry DVD he admitted it.

Not to mention if anyone is familiar with the old skool Disco 2000 parties that usta be held at Limelight in the early to mid 90's were predominately gay...not to mention his lover at the time, Michael Alig, which is in jail serving life for murder.

Gay or not...i think he started to suck hardcore after the release of Catapillar (12"inch single) and the Disco Deathrace 2000 album. As of now..it seems he is trying to re-establish himself 1) with his 12" single "RELAX" (cover of Frankie Goes to hollywood song) 2) With spinning Free.

Last time i saw him spin was at The Tunnel in July 2001 for that party (and actually probably the LAST PARTY at The Tunnel) "Footloose" where DJ Scot Project made his debut NYC appearance as well as Kay Cee (Escape). Anyhow...he reallllllly sucked ass and did a terrible job spinning he didnt look into it and played madddddd down-tempo type shit.

thank u very much :D

Originally posted by bustaknut2001

Who cares if Keoki's parties are predominantly gay? Gay parties are so much better than straight parties. I'm so glad you people don't realize this.

Shhh- be glad that this is something most of the kiddies don't know yet.

Besides the fact that Keoki has spun at *many* raves/ straight/ mixed events. :blank:

Free admission does not mean Keoki is not getting paid.

We hope to make money of the bar, and people who come without guestlist.

La Mer is a new nightclub. It is very classy, and strictly 21 and over.

It has high ceilings, 2nd level VIP and EAW sound system.

This will not be a gay party, although everyone is welcome.

Why Keoki? Why not?

If you have any suggestions about who we should book for our

next FREE party, please feel free…

:dj:

Originally posted by bustaknut2001

Who cares if Keoki's parties are predominantly gay? Gay parties are so much better than straight parties. I'm so glad you people don't realize this.

I don't care at all, IMO, it's just that many less guys trying to mack it pathetically to me..

I'm just care that I'm not 21!! :mad:

Keoki is not just Gay

HES GAY!

sucking someone's dick in the bathroom of palldadium, is not a Straight thing,

And fucking underage boys at AREA is also a non- Straight thing

bitch is gayer than GAY

And he dosent "have party's" He use to spin wed night's at disco 2000, at the old Limelight, in the mid 90's to a room full of Freaks, Friends, and Good times, His Style was ALOT different back then, now he spins to a less fucked up, more MainStream Raver Crowd, with his moonshine Shit, Last time i saw him, He FUCKING SUCKED, i think he always sucked, we were just way to fucked up on drugs at limelight to really Notice the music, plus FASHION was FIRST, Before anything...music being number 1 is sorta the new Fab of today's clubber's. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

He's no Danny

Put it that way, LOL:laugh:

Say what you want :cry: :cry: :cry:

Over 1,000 people have signed up for the guestlist.

Looks like this will be a great night.

So stop bitching and come hear Keoki's new set. :nopity:

T O N I G H T !