Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Waaaaaaa Waaaaaaaa

WOMP

Someone please tell me WHAT IN SAM HELL EITHER OF THESE MEAN

It was bad enough I had to look at that shit on this board when people talk about Exit and SF and the other boards that center around said clubs..........but now I hear people in my office saying this shit.

Picture some 23-25 year old Jersey greazers standing around in business suits going Waaaa Waaaaa.....

This shits so pathetic.

Evolution of the term: Whoomp, there it is!

Lately, it seems like lots of "W" words have taken effect in the mainstream such as

W.O.W. -whippem out wednesdays

Wack- "That's some wack fried chicken, yo"

Word- "Word to your mother"

Whoomp there it is - "Daaaamn, she's got the bootie!"

Wicked - term used mainly upstate and new england to mean "that's bad

But shit, i didn't know they were bringing that back :confused::rolleyes:

Some sayings were made to stay in the past :blank:

WaA WAA means somethin different to us Queens Cats(grimy... retarded) it means What What..like the Noreaga song of a couple of summers ago ..everyone and their mother was saying WHAT WHAT...which slowly manifested into WA WA...but that whole womp shit..no clue

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

WaA WAA means somethin different to us Queens Cats(grimy... retarded) it means What What..like the Noreaga song of a couple of summers ago ..everyone and their mother was saying WHAT WHAT...which slowly manifested into WA WA...but that whole womp shit..no clue

Pretty much my definition of wa wa wa.

wa wa wa womp womp started out from Exit heads who posted on music trying to describe Draper's tracks to get ID's

for example:

yo draper played this song that went "wa wa wa WOMP WOMP WOMP WOMP waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.......I think he played it right before Band Camp" :laugh:

BG

Originally posted by ibclubbin

wa wa wa womp womp started out from Exit heads who posted on music trying to describe Draper's tracks to get ID's

for example:

yo draper played this song that went "wa wa wa WOMP WOMP WOMP WOMP waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.......I think he played it right before Band Camp" :laugh:

BG

Yeah exactly. :D