Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Please tell me that wasnt Puff daddy in Seaside today!!

Please tell me that i didnt see puff daddy or what ever the hell he is calling himself at the MTV house in seaside today!!!! Lets see, 12 tour busses,a bunch of wanna be thugs,and cops all over the place. Yep that was him....Great,just great

Originally posted by cosmicgate22

Please tell me that i didnt see puff daddy or what ever the hell he is calling himself at the MTV house in seaside today!!!! Lets see, 12 tour busses,a bunch of wanna be thugs,and cops all over the place. Yep that was him....Great,just great

Johnny--Please its P. Diddy now . . .

I was really saying it funnily (that is SO not a word) but I think it came across mean, didn't it? Whoops... I'm sorry!!!!!! (no wait actually that post was written earlier on when I was really hungover and cranky, so I probably was being a little snotty!!! Anyway... :otopic:

M.diddy is a little upset that all this hoopla will be occuring at the end of her street!!!!!! i am going to have to be a traffic director..

:direct: MOVE IT! MOVE IT!!! it's going to be like outside the TRL building when *nsync is on the show...ALLLL SUMMER........

i better at least get to sleep with justin timberlake ..... HmMM.....the possibilities.......

Originally posted by cosmicgate22

There was something about one of the boy bands being at the house on weekend. I can only imagine the large amount of crazied lil girls that will that place ragged.....

Originally posted by StArBrYte

I was really saying it funnily (that is SO not a word) but I think it came across mean, didn't it? Whoops... I'm sorry!!!!!! (no wait actually that post was written earlier on when I was really hungover and cranky, so I probably was being a little snotty!!! Anyway... :otopic:

I knew you meant it to be funny.....:)

Originally posted by whataboutme

Johnny--Please its P. Diddy now . . .

My mom says this morning, "Hey Caroline, do you know that P. Diddy was in Seaside yesterday?" My Step Dad was like, "Who?" and shes like, "you know... Puffy"

How cute....MY MOM IS SO HIP:D :D :D