Clubplanet Nightlife Community

****Official**** Snowball at Modern thread!

malanee

Originally posted by Kuro

Godd question. Is there a dress code at modern. Of course, I always get dressed up when I go out as you all know, but for once I might like to be a little more casual.

well-the club likes people to look "fashionable" -whatever that means-but they wont give you a hard time - especially if you are on the guestlist. i guess the best bet is not to look sloppy. i much rather that people be comfortable.

i'll talk to the door guys when i get there and tell them not to give anyone a hard time.

just remember to e-mail me names before 4 pm, so i can put you down.

see ya there!

Since wideskies and I were with the same group of disease ridden scum Saturday I'vebecome pretty sick, too, so I'm not going anywhere today except maybe to seek medical attention. Hopefully I'll be well enough for Buzz tomorrow.

Since wideskies and I were with the same group of disease ridden scum Saturday I'vebecome pretty sick, too, so I'm not going anywhere today except maybe to seek medical attention. Hopefully I'll be well enough for Buzz tomorrow.

hey -feel better guys.

ya know kuro, if you werent out kissing everyone, you probably wouldnt be in this predicament...:)

Guest jroo

you're always sick, you need some herbs or something.