Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How bout them resident locals...

biznation00

I remember the critizism about our locals & residents in regard to Space's year 2 celeb.:argue2:

Looks to me everyone enjoyed themselves & the music was just about right-- Goin' off!!

Great Job to @ll who participated...

Big props to our Residents!!:aright:

any thoughts??

I’ve become a custom to the space criticisms. you can’t please everybody! ;) Saturday nite was fawking awesome; as most of my nites at space are. my friends and I had a blast. the space dj’s brought it to the dex and tore sh*t up as usual. imo our local dj’s are truly, international talent .I just wish more people, would recognize and respect that.:)

Originally posted by sobeton

I’ve become a custom to the space criticisms. you can’t please everybody! ;) Saturday nite was fawking awesome; as most of my nites at space are. my friends and I had a blast. the space dj’s brought it to the dex and tore sh*t up as usual. imo our local dj’s are truly, international talent .I just wish more people, would recognize and respect that.:)

TONY , YOU HIT THE NAIL ON THE HEAD BRO... OUR DJ'S CAN HANG WITH ANY OF DA BEST IN THE WORLD !! :cool: :cool: :cool:

que vola, senor biz and to the family @ cp.....biz, as everytime that i have been to space in the last six months. rolland is tearing sh@t up. his set was intoxicating. litteraly after the 10 drinks i had at the open bar. there is a blondie bartender who is georgous. damn i gotta get her # next time i go. biz, and everyone, rolland is the true king of space. oscar g is terrific, but rolland throws the prog house baby. when he threw 16b "the game" i knew his set was gonna be outta hand. waiting and anticipating the arrival of mauro picotto......i think i'll catch danny t for labor day......but this weekend usually turns out to be full of surprises....

i had fun, couldnt find biz (what a surprise :finger: )....the night was good, could have been better....if my ride didnt want to leave at 3 am!!! ASSHOLES!!!! MALA NOTA!!!! so i left when fawking rolly, one of the most underated and best djs here, was tearing the roof off!!!! didnt get a cd, but i did get a nice Commemorative 2 Yr. Anniversary Pin, "I will cherish it forever"...so i guess it was an even trade...

:tongue:

ps

i heard "someone" was wearing a Darth Vader suit...:eek:

The space 2nd bday party was great!!! as if someone had a doubt!!! was in the blue room most of the night, every time i tried to go outside, oscar kept me in with another slammin track!!! Hey, does anybody know the name of that "addicted to drugs track" , sounds kinda like superchumbo's work, but i cant id it. Anyways, the vibe was through the roof, Biz hooked it up in the patio with the year two cd. Thanks Biznation, although i thought it was a rolle cd!!!=( Cant wait till sunday!!!!! or should i say monday!!!!!!

VIP 4 DT= 8-)

BE YOURSELF!!!!

does anyone know if there is gonna be a dress code?

well like I posted earlier....it was off the hook on saturday at space!!:aright: The night was great, but the only thing that sucked was that i left kind of early because my girlfriend had to go home to her son, so we left at around 5. Overall it kicked some serious ass-- and it was already kicking ass back when I used to work there (about a year and a half ago). It was also cool to see so many people I hadn't seen in a really long time.

Anyway, I'm there this weekend and this time I won't leave so damn early!! :party: