Clubplanet Nightlife Community

David Blain's Vertigo on ABC tonight at 10PM

meng

Yep I heard it.....Howard fucked with Fiona Apple....that was funny.....that chic's got issues man, but she must be a great fuck and she sings good too...hehe.....props to David Blain for keeping his exgirlfriends as friends.....now that's a magician....

Originally posted by meng

dont say that mikey...the guy is just an entertainer and an excellent magician......people tend to dismiss things they don't understand......

What does that mean?

I know he's a magician, I know it was only a trick. I still think he's a bit on the weird side though, atleast from the way he presents himself, all can be a act who knows.

Yeah I know what you mean...the guy talks and looks a bit like a freak, but I think it's all part of the image.......he's a bit freaky, yeah, but the guy knows his shit and knows it well.

You know how much pussy that guy gets? ;)

Originally posted by meng

Yeah I know what you mean...the guy talks and looks a bit like a freak, but I think it's all part of the image.......he's a bit chicking, yeah, but the guy knows his shit and knows it well.

You know how much pussy that guy gets? ;)

I heard he was on Stern this morning, talking about some crazy shit. He's definetely a sick magician.

OMG! This guy was amazing! I'd seen his tricks b4, but they never cease to amaze me. How on earth can u stay standing in only tiny spot 4 34 1/2 hrs? who knows?!? Did anyone see how he put his hand "through" the glass of a store to get a lady's watch?? I don't know what he does or how he does it...but damn he's good at tricking the rest of us. It's all mind games....it's a shame we only use 5% of our brains...I ownder how much he uses to pull off these stunts?!?:confused:

How about when he got the crushed, empty beer can and held it until it filled up...then he closed it and opened it again and had a cold beer again and gave it to the guy? :eek:

That shit when he took off the lady's watch and it ended up on display inside of the closed jewelrly store and then he fucking put his arm through the glass to retrieve it was out of hand....I don't know what to say about that at all!

The jumping shit was only impressive as an endurance thing....it wasn't something as magical as his other shit, but it was crazy to stand there for that long......the falling down thing was whatever.......don;t you think anyone can fall onto those boxes and be alright? It was the standing up there for so long that was impressive in my opinion...regardless, the guy is literally out of this world.